Completely new !

Hatar

Nov 16, 2018
Dear all,

I am totally new with all this and... it definitely looks hard.

So the first question I have is this one : does it worth the shot to hire an advisor at the beginning ? Because I don't feel comfortable to do it alone...

If yes, I took a look at the Bahamas SIA registrant... and... well, the official 2018 list is blocked by my computer (http://www.scb.gov.bs/documents/Firms as at 30 September 2018.pdf) but not the 2017 page (http://www.scb.gov.bs/documents/SIA Registrants as at 30 September 2017 for website.pdf)... Does it means the 2018 list is corrupted ? Should I use only the 2017's ?

Sorry if this question looks stupid...

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
The 2018 list opens fine for me, but I am not sure why are you looking at Bahamas SIA registrants? What are you expecting to find there and why do you think that it will help you with learning Forex?

What is your goal? Learn to trade Forex? You do not need an advisor for that. There is now information and knowledge available online for free to learn to advanced levels in currency trading. A mentor could help you with a lot of stuff, but I do not advise trusting any mentors whom you do not know personally. If you have a friend or an online buddy who is good at Forex and has some free time to answer your questions, that is fine. But paying some huge monthly fee for god knows what is a wrong way to start in Forex.

harryfibo

Nov 28, 2018
My best advice would be to employ the copy trade system offered by Forex brokers. That is you want to start making money before you become an expert.

walpants

Trader
Feb 10, 2019
my advice is to hunt out every bit of free information you can weather its books, videos or forum sites and just learn as much as you can, then you can start to put it into practice with a demo account.

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
Try to learn on your own as there is a lot of free material available on Internet. If this method does not suit you than I think that you should seek an advice from your broker if they can assist you in finding a good but paid advisor