how we can find good broker

PolinaPolly

Trader
May 3, 2018
I guess, 3 steps should be done to find a good broker:

1. learning the info about broker (reviews and comments)
2. contacting its support
3. trying it by yourself (demo account or some micro/cent account to start with).

Of course, the amount of info is huge and it’s sometimes contradictory. So luck is also what you need :)

D

Deleted member 54543

3. trying it by yourself (demo account or some micro/cent account to start with).

Of course, the amount of info is huge and it’s sometimes contradictory. So luck is also what you need :)
Do you have such experience? Could you share it?

Karlovich

Trader
Apr 14, 2017
Мне кажется - главное регуляция. Ну и смотреть: если лицензия A-BOOK и всё - значит все сделки будут рыночные и брокеру кидать с депозитом смысла нет.

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015

I don't understand the 2nd steps, for what?

anika1

Jul 5, 2018
I am involved if Forex trading more than 8 years. In my experience, Forex broker selection is the very important decision for every trader. Every Forex trader should select reliable and trusted Forex brokers. When you are selecting a Forex broker for your account, you should check broker regulation. Regulation is important for Forex brokers, so you should select proper regulated Forex brokers. Also see broker’s offers trading platform, trading instrument, leverage and spreads, broker customer service.

You should select a reputable trusted Forex broker. Most of the reputable Forex brokers provide good trading environment and facilities for the trader. On the other hand, a scam broker hampers your trading journey in many ways also risky your fund. [URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 👍
Reactions: Ulacan

epicresearch

Trader
Jul 18, 2018
Malaysia
yes its right on the basis of review or various parameter like free trial, client support, payment option or service package basis you can easily judge which one is best.

milornld

Trader
Aug 27, 2018
new york
HI every one today i want to ask all the trader how we can find good broker . because there is many broker in the market . so what is the basic things we need to know about broker so we can choose good one

Before choosing good broker check these things:

- Security
- Transaction Costs
- Deposit and Withdrawal
- Trading Platform
- Execution
- Customer Service

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Before choosing good broker check these things:

- Security
- Transaction Costs
- Deposit and Withdrawal
- Trading Platform
- Execution
- Customer Service

How can I check these points if I didn't trade with a broker? But to trade with a broker I have to make sure they meet these criteria. Catch-22 in my view

williamdeep

Trader
Oct 15, 2018
sweden
HI every one today i want to ask all the trader how we can find good broker . because there is many broker in the market . so what is the basic things we need to know about broker so we can choose good one
First things first. Always be sure that the broker is regulated, also be sure to read everything about their withdraw policy. Personally iv had a bad experience with 4xpremium. I started with a small investment of 5k$ and in a year an a half i was able to make 50k$. I wanted to withdraw 30k$ and i was told that i had to wait like 14 days to take my money home. I was pissed with them and i also had a fight with my account manager. i told him to piss off and since then i haven't recived any trading signals from them.
Also be sure that the broker suits your goals and needs as much as possible.

• 👍
Reactions: Ulacan

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
First things first. Always be sure that the broker is regulated, also be sure to read everything about their withdraw policy. Personally iv had a bad experience with 4xpremium. I started with a small investment of 5k$ and in a year an a half i was able to make 50k$. I wanted to withdraw 30k$ and i was told that i had to wait like 14 days to take my money home. I was pissed with them and i also had a fight with my account manager. i told him to piss off and since then i haven't recived any trading signals from them.
Also be sure that the broker suits your goals and needs as much as possible.

Did you eventually get your profit or account is still on hold? It's really red flag about broker if they start to delay withdrawals, never happened with Hotforex though. But my largest withdrawal was 10K profit with deposit about 15K

williamdeep

Trader
Oct 15, 2018
sweden
Did you eventually get your profit or account is still on hold? It's really red flag about broker if they start to delay withdrawals, never happened with Hotforex though. But my largest withdrawal was 10K profit with deposit about 15K

Well yee i got the money i requested, looks like it is a normal procedure to wait 14 days for a withdraw.

Csmit82

Trader
Nov 12, 2018
I think the market is changing all the time, you need to find a broker that has conditions and can match your stratgy requirements