How's your experience in this forum?

May 11, 2018
I'm just a newbie here today, and it seems to me that you all are getting into this forum. But I just am curious to know how's your experience from newbie till now here?
I'd be much appreciated to see some experiences.

BipsMore

Trader
Mar 6, 2018
I had a very good experience on this forum. The people are very friendly and are politely. Their opinions have help me become a good forex trader. I would higly recommend this forum to all the newbies and beginners. Am i right guys?

D

Deleted member 54543

I had a very good experience on this forum. The people are very friendly and are politely. Their opinions have help me become a good forex trader. I would higly recommend this forum to all the newbies and beginners. Am i right guys?
Nice to hear it!! i hope I will say the same things later. I need more experience and also I want to invest money well...may be anybody advise me anything? I've just registered here

willron

Jul 2, 2018
Hi people. I am a newbie here. Been on previous forum but nothing happened there. There is more activity on this forum and I like it.
Regards.

Adamson

Trader
Jul 17, 2018
I think that at this forum everyone can share the necessary information or find answers to questions.

milornld

Trader
Aug 27, 2018
new york
I'm just a newbie here today, and it seems to me that you all are getting into this forum. But I just am curious to know how's your experience from newbie till now here?
I'd be much appreciated to see some experiences.

I join this forum about 3 months and having good experience, on daily basis i read user queries and also start discussion in different categories