Bollinger Band Magic_EA_Full

Ji-Madan

Trader
Jul 30, 2018
Hi Friends,

I am new in this forum and posting my first post here.

I have very good experience in developing/Optimising Expert Advisors.

Please see attached very good EA it works with Bollingar band and moving average.

Its full version and can be used in USD account with min.300 balance.

Thanks

Attachments

• BBMA-EURGBP-M15-safe-usd.set
    605 bytes · Views: 72
  • BBMA-EURUSD-M5-safe-usd.set
    604 bytes · Views: 84
  • BBMA-EURUSD-M15-safe-usd.set
    604 bytes · Views: 73
  • BBMA-NZDUSD-M15-safe-usd.set
    604 bytes · Views: 62
  • BBMA-USDCAD-M15-safe-usd.set
    604 bytes · Views: 59
  • BBMA-USDCHF-M15-safe-usd.set
    605 bytes · Views: 61
  • Bollinger Band-Magic.ex4
    22.6 KB · Views: 135
For your own benefit , I would never use an EA with different set files.These are highly optimized , you will be disappointed. Back testing optimization is like throwing a dart and drawing a circle around it for bulls eye, it can't be done in the future.

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Back tested, optimized whatever, I'll do the tests and post my results, so thanks for the effort.

Attachments

• EA-BollingerBreakout_v1-0.mq4
    6.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Hi,
Yes, NewDigital I can only respect your vast experience in knowing the ins and outs of expert advisors and trading in general.
Having said that, I ran this ea for a week as it was given, and it just managed to come out with a very small balance.
It is probably true to say also, that most offerings like this are not at all, if at all profitable, in even the shortest of time frames.
As such, it merely means that further tests are required and necessary for further fine tuning before they are suitable for using live,
Anyway, I do appreciate those that offer up their suggestions freely.

daveM

Master Trader
I try to do Walk Forward on an ea, and that means that I need the original source code. I like the idea of getting free ea's, however, I have never had much good luck over the long term with the freebies.

I had a look at one of the set files offered and noticed that the Stop Loss is 4 times greater than the Take Profit, that is a disaster waiting to happen.

Aside from that EA.. there is an analysis page on this site that I find very useful https://www.earnforex.com/report-analysis/ The page issues a very comprehensive report.