HotForex feedbacks!

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
In my opinion this bitcoin will go more than 10000 usd this year end or even more because i also heard amazon is going to add it as a payment method however there are majority of others who think that it is only a bubble which can pop too but till then we can make good out of it in forex trading.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
we have i would say abour 30 more days, when DEC hits, the market will quiet down a bit, its the holiday season, expect a return in the second half of january, BUT if the predictions are correct, then by july/august next year it will go further into the 20 thousand mark.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
OMG such bold forecasts, I think bitcoin is our future but its growth will happen at slower pace as, biggest part of attention from the world has been already priced in :)

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Anybody knows where Hotforex gets liquidity for bitcoin CFDs? Is there single LP for all FX brokers that offer BTC trading?

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Forex brokers normally provide CFD for Bitcoin. The maximum they do is hedge their traders' net position on one of the exchanges.
So basically forex brokers deal with exchange to provide us with crypto services. Alright thanks for information

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
so thats how it is.. i dont wana sound kinda I guess witless lol but i have been trading for so long and its still amusing how everyday you get to catch something new or atleast be refreshed about it :)

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
So in general, can we trade cryptocurrencies as BTC, Etherum with this broker? Is trading normal as other currencies or CFDs?

samtrader@fx

Jun 19, 2018
I was with HotForex about 2 years back. No issues as such but I wanted to trade cryptocurrencies which they were not offering at that time. Heard they introduced crypto trading last year. Anyway so I started looking for other brokers and came across Coinexx, Finpro Trading which let me trade cryptos through CFD along with Forex and other segments. Apart from these Simple FX and FX Open are also decent brokers. And I forgot to mention all of these accept US clients

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
In my opinion this bitcoin will go more than 10000 usd this year end or even more because i also heard amazon is going to add it as a payment method however there are majority of others who think that it is only a bubble which can pop too but till then we can make good out of it in forex trading.

So what do you think now about BTC? It heads to 5000 in my view and there we can see some strong resistance and purchases from big players

• 👍
Reactions: Ary Barroso

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
So what do you think now about BTC? It heads to 5000 in my view and there we can see some strong resistance and purchases from big players
I hope you mean support, not resistance at 5000. Currently it is trading quite well above 6000. Although I am quite optimistic towards Bitcoin overall, my own technical analysis points to a downward trend for the near future.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Of course probably in the couple of years. For now its' better to make money on its wild swing and this broker offer nice opportunity for that.

That’s really great! Nice to know your success! On the other hand, I am a swing trader too. Besides, I like to trade in high voltage news session.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
That’s really great! Nice to know your success! On the other hand, I am a swing trader too. Besides, I like to trade in high voltage news session.

May I know what's your favorite news event that creates best trading opportunities for you?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
speaking of btc, i think we are gonna have it floating around the 7k mark for a while, i guess the highest since july was on its 3rd week when it hit the 8.25k mark, and went back to around 6k and steadily back to 7k. on a weekly chart I cant say for sure, but it seems to stick between 8k nad 6k for the time being. could the craze be over? hmmm