Any great brokerages or trading courses?

Jay14

Apr 2, 2015
Hi! Help, Help, Help, Help! Looking for a great brokerage and/or trading platforms. Anyone have any good recommendation?

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
Hi! Help, Help, Help, Help! Looking for a great brokerage and/or trading platforms. Anyone have any good recommendation?

you can simply visit http://www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers/
there's lot of broker listed, just narrow your choice based on your requirement.
when you stated as general issue such 'great', no one would able to answer such question, it's matter of individual point of view.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017

I think, you should select your trading broker according to your requirement! Such as, if you are a new trader then you should use education friendly Forex broker! If you have low trading capital then you should go with the broker who provides good welcome bonus and others additional support.

Gerrard1

Trader
Dec 15, 2017
Try to find popular ratings of brokers, which has all the details about the accounts and conditions. You can evaluate the information and choose the right one for yourself. I've tried 3 different brokers and every time, at some point, I'm starting to unsettle something.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Try to find popular ratings of brokers, which has all the details about the accounts and conditions. You can evaluate the information and choose the right one for yourself. I've tried 3 different brokers and every time, at some point, I'm starting to unsettle something.

Good point, in this case popular broker review sites are much useful; I basically recommended FPA, BabyPips & this forum as well.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017

Thanks a lot for your info; I’m sure new traders will be benefited by this post! In addition, non-regulated Forex brokers are always dangerous to use.

JamesForex123

Trader
Jan 8, 2018
Thankyou. I will look at another broker then.
IML is not a Ponzi scheme though, I think you need to look up what a Ponzi scheme actually is.
IML is MLM which is totally different. And they have good educators etc.
Although I find babypips academy is better than IML academy.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Thankyou. I will look at another broker then.
IML is not a Ponzi scheme though, I think you need to look up what a Ponzi scheme actually is.
IML is MLM which is totally different. And they have good educators etc.
Although I find babypips academy is better than IML academy.
Yes, BabyPips is very much useful for the new traders! On the other hand, I must say ForexFactory is another source of learning the fundamental analysis.