Trading Forex and Crypto-currencies at TenkoFX.com

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
TenkoFX provides access to the Forex market, spot indices, spot metals and energy as well as crypto-currencies.

Since the evolution of Crypto-currency, Tenkofx has taken it upon themselves to provide a safe platform where its clients can trade everything that needs to be traded. The broker offers various types of account. If you are interested in Crypto trading, then you can open a special account for crypto-currency trading.

The Tenkofx Crypto account can be opened with a minimum of $10 and you get to trade 29 pairs including BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, DSH (DigitalCash), ETC, XRP and more.

All Trading Strategies are allowed including scalping. Compare all account types first before registration. Tenkofx Account Comparison page

BipsMore

Trader
Mar 6, 2018
I've tried to trade with AutoTrade on TenkoFX. You can do this if you deposit $1,000 on stp or ecn account. Besides you can copy trading operations to your account by connecting it to the selected trading signals provider on Myfxbook. I'm very satisfied in general, and if someone is interested in this broker, I can tell about it.

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
I suddenly became curious. What accounts does this broker have? What is the minimum barrier to entry? Are there enough assets?

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
The broker offers STP, ECN and Cryptocurrency account types. As for the assets, I think you should just register and have a look at what's in the platform.

Emmet

Trader
Apr 11, 2017
I'll begin from the end. This broker has enough assets. There are raw materials, metals, shares and indices, a lot of currency pairs and 29 cryptocurrency pairs. There are three types of accounts: stp, ecn, and crypto. The minimum deposit is $10 on stp and $100 on ecn. I like to trade with crypt there. You can deposit the account from a crypto-wallet and withdraw crypt or fiat.