How do you handle your losses?

FxTimothy

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2016
In my view if you have learnt Forex Trading properly and understood how one can earn money then there is nothing to be worried about as Losses are the part of this business as we learn to minimize the losses and Maximize the profits each time we take any trades.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Loos is always part of every business because no one is smart enough that he will never face any failure in life. So accept it and move on for better work.

boo_sl3

Trader
Sep 13, 2016
Loos is always part of every business because no one is smart enough that he will never face any failure in life. So accept it and move on for better work.

there is loss so there is profit. we have to accept that every business has a risk and therefore, we need to be able to have good risk management so the account we did not get a greater risk again

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
there is loss so there is profit. we have to accept that every business has a risk and therefore, we need to be able to have good risk management so the account we did not get a greater risk again
Risk management is the first lesson, which every trader should learn first. Without it i dont think any trader can do well in this business.

FxTimothy

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2016
When any one trades Forex it should be clear from the beginning that losing days or trades are part of this business , the best thing to keep in mind is that you have to learn to minimize the losses and maximize the profits .

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed and angry for some days. But I really worked hard to put the anger and disappointment behind me. Why? You’re never going get it right nine times out of ten. There's always a loss. But if you personalize losses, you can’t trade. it leads to discouragement. The most important thing then is not letting your losses get out of hand. Always learn to cut your losses short.

nikita sharma

Trader
Oct 27, 2016
Each trader encounters losses.You can't maintain a strategic distance from losses,it is ordinary, investigate and concentrate each misfortune and attempt to get some lessons.Lessons will make future benefit in forex.be cautious and take help of good brokers and companies like signlastimes will which help you avoid losses.

FxTimothy

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2016
Losses are not handled its gone already just forget about those losses just consider Carefully what you have left in the Real account.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Losses are not handled its gone already just forget about those losses just consider Carefully what you have left in the Real account.
they can't be just gone, man, we can't say them bye-bye :D
what about analysis? I look through my mistakes every time I lose, it gives me a chance to avoid the same mistakes in future. so I can't let them go without analyzing. I think it's a right way, isnt it?

Leo Wilson

Trader
Apr 18, 2018
Financial losses are always there. I think no one can handle it except your long term experience. We can have confidence to risk money on trades at baby step. We know rough percent that we will lose. We gain but we lose more. When we reach there, our mindset changed as we accept losing as natural. We require sacrifices to the market in order to make money.
That's part of trader's life, if I'm not wrong. Just don't stop! Only stop when you made lots of profits that meets your goal for your entire life.

Know this process, which means "know that you will be experienced trader one day which will recover all money you have lost", learning matters. :)

Rayford Adam

Trader
Apr 27, 2018
Dear Friends

If you want to avoid losing money in forex then check out these tips:
  1. Do Your Homework
  2. Take the Time to Find a Reputable Broker
  3. Use a Practice or Demo Account
  4. Protect Your Trading Account
  5. Start From Small When Going Live
  6. Keep Good Records
  7. Treat Trading As a Business

• 👍
Reactions: andrewbob

PolinaPolly

Trader
May 3, 2018
I believe, you need to calm down, first of all. After that it is extremely important to analyze why did it happen and write it down (as you will soon forget it and can make the same mistake). Probably, you need to edit your strategy. All in all, you should be ready to loose (especially emotionally), as it’s a part of trading, the market is so unpredictable sometimes.

dvid

May 23, 2018
After I faced a series of wrong trades, I simply take a break for a few days from trading. You can easily get emotional after a losing trades because you want to win back your lost money. Losses are part of this game and you have to accept it otherwise you are going to lose long-term.

BipsMore

Trader
Mar 6, 2018
Failuire goes hand in hand with succes. They are ying and yang of life.To deal with losses, you must remember that it is not the end of the world. To succeed in life, you must learn how to fail. Have a big heart and not be stopped by the speedbumps.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
We have to realize that forex involve loss and profit also, but we can cope through it by knowing how to place SL to minimize our loss in case the market is turning against us and also place TP to take in profit when the market is moving in our direction.

Yes, SL is a very useful tool to avoid any unbearable loss. In my trading, I always use SL & TP.