Search For A Reliable Long Term System

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Hi,
I have been around the block quite a few times in a learning curve and have come to the conclusion that it is better to have your own manual system that you are comfortable with in order to succeed.
You have to know that the waters that you swim with in forex trading are full of sharks that want your money and assuming that you have found a good system your next hurdle is the broker. That I will leave to your own discretion. Here I post two trend following systems that you can try and see if it works for you, if it does then that's great I have given back to the community.
Good luck

Attachments

• A LT 2.tpl
    2.1 KB · Views: 62
  • A LT.tpl
    1.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Custom Moving Averages.ex4
    12 KB · Views: 52
  • Custom Moving Averages.mq4
    6.9 KB · Views: 50
  • TRS.ex4
    3.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 👍
Reactions: rcbarlow and Enivid

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Hi,
Further along with my efforts in finding a workable manual system, I post and share this collection of indicators, that I have found to work very well for me at the moment.
Visually self explanatory and easy for finding trades, I am using it on H1 time frame.
Good luck to you all.

Attachments

• ARJUN 10EMA Dashboard v1.00.ex4
    10.3 KB · Views: 56
  • DailyTradingUsingSMA5+BB20-2v1.1.ex4
    28.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Pivots_Weekly.ex4
    7.5 KB · Views: 52
  • SMA5+BB20-2.tpl
    981 bytes · Views: 55
  • Trendsignal (1).ex4
    4.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Trendsignal (1).mq4
    3.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 👍
Reactions: rcbarlow

basilc

Trader
Jul 3, 2013
Ireland
Hi Sport,

I'm glad someone else is making use of this site. Like you I've been around the block many times and in ± 15
years have wasted much time and money on seminars and "fool proof trading systems". I am now trading profitably
and supplementing my miserable old age pension thanks to PAST (Price Action Swing Trading) by Nigel Price.
No Indicators or signals. Just price action and candle predictions. His video course on the system is by far the
best I have ever come across and anyone wantin to trade successfully need look no further.

Your good health and profitability.

Basil.

bslcrsr12@gmail.com

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Here is a very simple system that I find can work better than more the complicated ones.
See how you find it with your testing first.

Attachments

• easyfx.tpl
    1.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 👍
Reactions: Code5