Can Forex help you build a lifetime career?

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Do you think Forex can help you build a lifetime career?
Will Forex help you become rich in the future?

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Do you think Forex can help you build a lifetime career?
Will Forex help you become rich in the future?
//-----
hey sweetp..... for me personally, at best, forex enhances my already chosen career...... it has allowed me to make many internet friends....

for me personally, odds are trading forex will not make me rich in the future..... it has given much in the line increased disposable income....
//-----

there is no doubt in my mind there are those that trade forex as a sole source of income.... i watch one person in particular that trades gann lines..... he often makes more in a single 4 hour trade than i have every made total in any single year..... he is trading 400 standard lots....

there is no doubt in my mind there are those that get rich trading only forex...... that gann trader has made over 1 million this year.....

while my time and energy spent trading and coding is high, my needs and expectations from it are low..... bottom line is, i'll probably will not get rich from forex...... but will have bought a couple more tractors, had a lot of fun and become friends with a lot of neat people..... and that's worth a lot to me......h

Elsie

Trader
Jun 16, 2017
Sri Lanka
theforexmasters.blogspot.com
Forex will make you rich, only if you can guess 100% accurately, how the next candle is going to form.
Otherwise, fores trading will make you some money.. may be to pay your bills....
But then again, It always depends on your investment.

Derry

Trader
Jan 22, 2017
I think it sounds realistic. Forex can help you become quite well-off, the important thing is to be thoughtful when trading and, of course, follow all the rules that you've set for yourself. This way everything should work out well.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
like honestly speaking, you can build a career out of anything as long as you have the right mind set. and yes the possibility of having a forex career is very plausable. the thing is the margin of success is slim, due mostly to the wrong approach, i mean look at me 7 years or so into forex on and off, do have another desk job going on with an active account with hotforex not to mention small projects between the here and there, and its been really fine, its a lifestyle not a lot can handle but its very manageable, i guess its simply not for everyone.

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Why not? It can be most reliable way of income for you! You just need to make a decent trading skill on technical and fundamental analysis on Forex market! There have so many successful traders, who started their trading career with ordinary balance; so nothing is impossible here! Yes, I am very optimistic.

David Smith

Trader
Jul 11, 2017
www.fxvps.pro
no. i won't take this business for fulltime business. I want to earn from this business as a part time. Forex doesn't require full time for trading. you can give little time on London and US session and find out best trading setup. then you can take entry with SL, TP. then you can relax and work on other job, its simple/

• 👍
Reactions: BitcoinBen

forexcheapvps

Active Trader
Feb 5, 2017
forexcheapvps.com
Forex can help you to get handsome money within short time. But this forex is very risky business. So we must have risk management and for long term we can't take this for lifetime earning source. It can be taken as second earning source.

• 👍
Reactions: David Smith

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
There is no doubt, but the thing is I need to do hard work more and so sincerely! For me, Forex trading profession is the best option, and the interesting point is, there is no restriction or limitation for money making! So, I am sure knowledgeable traders can make enough money here, that’s way I am hopeful actually.

GIC Markets

Trader
Jan 13, 2017
gicmarkets.com
Forex can give you money but it should be as a part time extra earning source. It can't be full time money making source. It will be risky to take this business for full time trading. So we need a job and forex should be part time.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes you can get rich quickly from forex trading, But its not easy

When you trade on your own, its up to you how much you make. Some People who are trading try to make more than 10% per Year. Some succeed, many fail.

Can you please explain about quick process? Because, I think there is no quick way. Even, I have never seen any pro trader by quick process.

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Forex trading can make you rich, happily. But to make a career it will only hurt.

PolinaPolly

Trader
May 3, 2018
I guess, it’s possible. You can make money by trading (if it’s your “cup of tea” and you don’t only loose), and then you may also earn selling your strategies or coaching the beginners, for example.

May 11, 2018
It seems possible, but should be with good in psychology, adequate resources, knowledge, sufficient balance, good in self-control over fear greed revenge, then yes you can.

Otherwise, don't risk your life for it. You'll regret once you lose all important money.
I hope you take a wise decision.

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
The person who onlt rely on the forex trading as a money source is not a wise person at all. You need to choose trading as an investment option if you have one or two other sources of income. You need to invest your money at the right place at the right time. Thanks!

May 11, 2018
The person who onlt rely on the forex trading as a money source is not a wise person at all. You need to choose trading as an investment option if you have one or two other sources of income. You need to invest your money at the right place at the right time. Thanks!

"Don't put all the eggs in one basket." That got you right.
But when one have full confident with good risk and money management, skills and experiences, they can rely more than 90% of source from Forex. They are obviously wise enough. Why not? There are internally different baskets in Forex as well.