My way.

Nicolas Sanz

Trader
Dec 7, 2017
David be careful such a result can cloud the mind. I think your imposing experience will help you. I'm watching you and wish you luck.

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
I suggest everyone to try yourself at the analyst role. Every Monday I will choose the currency. Each week will be a different pair. Before Wednesday you need upload a screenshot of your forecast. Then we can discuss the results. Maybe it will help develop your trade or something. Very cool if you open an orders too.
Please join and write who interested with this idea.

Nicolas Sanz

Trader
Dec 7, 2017
I suggest everyone to try yourself at the analyst role. Every Monday I will choose the currency. Each week will be a different pair. Before Wednesday you need upload a screenshot of your forecast. Then we can discuss the results. Maybe it will help develop your trade or something. Very cool if you open an orders too.
Interesting idea. But we need 5 people and then it will be interesting.

Gerrard1

Trader
Dec 15, 2017
Let's do it. I'd be nice to share and learn different experience.

Marco Cavalli

Apr 6, 2018
Hi guys.
My name is David and I'm a trader.
Everything started with the fact that my father began to trade on Forex about 10 years ago. At first it was gaily to hear: "What do you think, sell or buy?". For me it was like a kind of game, when you are sitting and hopefully watching your forecast come true. But it was never perceived seriously.
I really got interested in this only when my father was able to buy a car for the money he had won in Forex.
My father helped me very much in this case. At that time he knew the basics, but did not want to go deep. But not me. I set myself the goal that I will earn much more. So I began to trade.
I made a lot of mistakes at first. I disappointed when had losses and rejoiced when had profit. The main task was a profitable strategy. But create a strategy is few, it needs to be felt. It's like motor racing, either you make every effort, or you loose. Unfortunately, I still have not learned how to see the future. But to make sure my profits will be more than losses, I managed.

I started trading with my friend. There was an inertia and we decided to try. I have been trading for half a year, but so far I have no profit. I started with $ 500. Now i have $450.

Marco Cavalli

Apr 6, 2018

Hello. I just registered today but I have experience in trading. Do you mind if I discuss with you?

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
I think we will start with EUR / USD;)
Until Wednesday, you need to make a forecast, it will be cool if you show a screenshot and even steeper if you open a deal.

Gerrard1

Trader
Dec 15, 2017
EUR/USD looks like a bomb now and I'm waiting for the triangle breaking that I showed on the image. The Fibo lines show support 1.2170 and resistance 1.2550 to achieve after breaking. The main trendline is bullish, therefore, I predict growing during the Monday US session.

eu4.png

Gerrard1

Trader
Dec 15, 2017
USD/JPY. Today there was good volatility for this currency pair and the price reached 107.370. This level was the highest and now the price has gone down to the level of 50 Fibo.
I believe that further growth will be up to 100Fibo, if level 50 will not be broken. Support: 107.180 and 106.900.
Resistance: the top for today is 107.370 and 107.730.

uj4.png

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
USD/JPY. Today there was good volatility for this currency pair and the price reached 107.370. This level was the highest and now the price has gone down to the level of 50 Fibo.
I believe that further growth will be up to 100Fibo, if level 50 will not be broken. Support: 107.180 and 106.900.
Resistance: the top for today is 107.370 and 107.730.

View attachment 12614
I think you are right and I think and i think it's could be an good order, in 1 movement. The most important thing is the closing time.
upload_2018-4-18_19-0-45.png

upload_2018-4-18_19-22-46.png

David Bosko

Active Trader
Dec 4, 2017
Difficult situation in which I see 2 options:
1. If the price breaks through the red line of support, there is a possibility that it will continue its fall.
2. If this does not happen, then most likely the movements will be similar to the indicated by the red lines.
I will wait.
Please write your opinion.

upload_2018-4-26_11-42-52.png