Future of Bitcoin

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
and btc hits the 8000 mark, this is crazy scary yet exciting.. I cant follow much of whats really going to happen to much info surrounding this currency its a killer. (yet i have no trade going on there) best of luck to all btc traders.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
and btc hits the 8000 mark, this is crazy scary yet exciting.. I cant follow much of whats really going to happen to much info surrounding this currency its a killer. (yet i have no trade going on there) best of luck to all btc traders.

Not going to spent a cent on BTC but price swings look pretty attractive going to make some money on them

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Sitting on the fence is best strategy for now. But curious will the BTC survive in new Year long time?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yup thats a possibility, and from the looks of it there is no stopping it, as long as people buy it will rise. it goes against logic at times but i guess thats just how it is

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Human emotions will be never explained by logic, and panic buying is exactly irrational behavior

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
but something tells me that this panic buying is what keeps on pushing btc to greater hights, yeah there is nothing logical about btc but as long as we can make money from it then why not.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
but something tells me that this panic buying is what keeps on pushing btc to greater hights, yeah there is nothing logical about btc but as long as we can make money from it then why not.

If it crosses through 10K I will open long position on Hotforex to bet on change of sentiments

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
It did cross through 10K. Have you been able to buy it?
It didn't look like confirmed breakthrough to me, rather a flirt with this level. But with Tommy Lee's bold forecasts and subsided regulatory concerns it has long way up to go. The touch of 10K creates case for bull run but will jump from $9100, not higher.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
No target. It will either become a globally accepted currency, in which case there is no sense in exchanging it into any fiat currency, or become worthless.
Hmm making it global currency means local central banks will lose ability to conduct independent monetary policy? How then they will react to supply& demand shocks by means of only fiscal policy?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
they say its a large ponzi scheme, a currency driven by speculation, but from the looks of it its like this speculation as actually materializing into something real. just imagine if the world actually shifted from gold base currencies into digital ones, I dont know but something tells me its gonna be chaotic. but for now while it bounces around the 11k mark im just gonna watch. small scalps might be a good idea but currently i can even see a clear picture.

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
That's yet another problem to solve before Bitcoin could become a global currency. ;-)

I don't think Bitcoin could be a global currency because of its limitation (the number of bitcoin is finite), so how could Bitcoin overcome it? I think Bitcoin ver 2 could resolve this but not easy.