Lmfx

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
well if you are wondering if the broker is good and gets the job done then YES, its not scammy in anyway, best part i would say is the spread. i do have another small account with them.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
well deposit is always fast with any broker, but seriously, the mode of withdrawal used is skrill so i always get it in 24 hours, if you plan to use bank wire then be wary it can take up to 3 week or 15 working day. so if you plan to use the service i sugest using skirll or other withdrawal options.

Tyler1

Dec 3, 2018
How an EU broker can accept U.S based traders? And if we consider it's advantage, why only a few EU brokers can do it?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
well the situation varries in my opinion, depending on what sector of the US gov can dictate with regards to off shore businesses, simply put it, there are some that are cooperating or more like pressured by US demands to stop its traders from trading off shore, while others simply give a fair chance to everyone alike. and to beb honest i dont know much about it

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I believe it has to do with the location, they are located mainly in the Macedonia, which is in europe and it makes them an EU broker, and through this location they are allowed or basically not bond by regulation that bans us traders and thats more of a loop hole. many discussion talks about this and its legit. they are one of only a hand full of eu brokers that are able to accept us traders.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I believe it has to do with the location, they are located mainly in the Macedonia, which is in europe and it makes them an EU broker, and through this location they are allowed or basically not bond by regulation that bans us traders and thats more of a loop hole. many discussion talks about this and its legit. they are one of only a hand full of eu brokers that are able to accept us traders.
Northern Macedonia isn't a member of the European Union. Being based there doesn't make a broker EU-regulated. US regulations regarding US citizens are still in effect wherever the broker is based. If a foreign (even offshore) broker accepts US traders, it will be sued by the US regulators in courts. This didn't turn out well for InstaForex and 1Broker for example.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
thanks for clearing that out.. it can be a bit confusing.. but yeah i think its true.. US regulators are on a constant hunt for brokers, its kinda of hard for US traders with all the regulations. i guess ill just sit and watch it unfold as it goes.