Automated Forex Robots

Dec 9, 2017
Forex trading robots are made by programmer on the basis of given strategy. And there is no strategy that work in all type of markets. You need to up date your strategy according to the market situation. When you use someone else robot, you are just blindly following someone. Robot is good if you can make it yourself as I do.

• 👍
Reactions: Gerrard1

Gerrard1

Trader
Dec 15, 2017
I've been trading robot since the very beginning of my career in Forex. I decided then that I did not know how to trade and just bought an advisor. But this led me to losses when the automated system stopped working at the time of changing market behavior. So I advise anyone who wants to trade a robot, first to study market theory, technical analysis, in order to properly use your tool.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I started a new strategy at the beginning of the year using automated forex robots. I really like the idea of being able to trade regardless of where I am or what I am doing. I do not like being tied to the computer 24/7, watching charts all day, so... I invested in a couple of forex robots to test their results against my own. So far they have proven to be very profitable even in this roller coaster market. I will admit that I have been a little more cautious than normal but I am really starting to feel more comfortable. I was wondering if anyone else has had any luck with forex robots. I would really like to get more ideas on what others had tried that have worked or if I had just had some blind luck. So what do y'all think? Automated or not?

I checked your link; but it’s not working right now! Would you please check back?

J_C_Anderson

Trader
Aug 15, 2018
It seems that it is better to use robots not for making desigions, but just to patrially place orders (in case you need to build large position). Big players like hedge funds use robots for that purpose.The dream of average home trader to create robot doing the whole work instead trader seems to be very difficuilt.