HotForex feedbacks!

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
it terms of planning i believe all of us have to some extent an actual plan, and it can simply vary from one trader to another, its a trial and error thing and we simply adjust to get best results. and some actually share it debate it and maybe make references etc.

pipedition

Trader
Nov 29, 2016
Just noticed this broker adding Bitcoin as payment method and CFD. Others broker I subscribed also do this, Bitcoin is now on peak?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yup the BTC crazy is invading the financial markets like a storm, especially after big countries like japan and germany are into saving up BTC since its more like a untraceable currency. haha

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Korean traders produce most volume together with China. I'm afraid those countries will soon limit or restrict use of this currency and it will suffer severe drawdown due to legal obstacles.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
I guess Chinese market is much bigger than the Koreans however we need to take risks to only that extent which we can afford to loose.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
You can earn when it doesn't make profit at the time you invest, now many investor are joining Bitcoin so you have a little chance to have consistent and large profit as it was.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
the chinese market in general is humagous, like seriously its the economic pioneer of the globe i guess, interms of forex in terms of everything, and mainly known as the sleeping giant, over the years despite strict regulations and ruling its unstoppable.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Something which becomes popular in Chinese market eventually becomes world famous, that is just what i have noticed so far and maybe thats just my opinion.

pipedition

Trader
Nov 29, 2016
Chinese market is holding most bitcoin shares or factory and Bitcoin plummeted 15% because of Chinese gov new Bitcoin policy. That's why Bitcoin is a baloon,

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
yup the BTC crazy is invading the financial markets like a storm, especially after big countries like japan and germany are into saving up BTC since its more like a untraceable currency. haha

Chinese market is holding most bitcoin shares or factory and Bitcoin plummeted 15% because of Chinese gov new Bitcoin policy. That's why Bitcoin is a baloon,

Well not quite accurate information. For now they put an end to spreading a new era of ponzi schemes under guise of ICOs.
Bitcoin will continue its upward march towards new picks with informal support of Chinese government, cuz its money and control over cryptocurrencies.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
thanks for the input guys, I was actually wondering whats going on, but in my opinion it wont stop it from reaching higher hights, it already broke th 5000 mark, and it will go further, its uncontrollable, but dont just take my word for it. 5000 was estimated for early 2018 but it already hit as early as now.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Agreed with you and i think this broker is also quite smart for integrating this new technology in their platform. I guess it has open a new era to earn more money on making longs.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Main advantage of trading BTC with Hotforex is safety. I really don't trust any btc exchanges as they basically work as laundry for grey money, they may be wind up operation after any sudden crackdown from regulators.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Maybe you are right about the exchanges however bitcoin seems growing in its value regularly and the earning potentials are much higher if traded using good leverage imo..!

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Maybe you are right about the exchanges however bitcoin seems growing in its value regularly and the earning potentials are much higher if traded using good leverage imo..!

So what is your predication for near future? Do you think its possible for bitcoin to renew all time peaks before November split?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I think i heard some say for bitcoin to be a valid stable currency prices should reach atleast 6-7 figures in terms of USD the recent fall of BTC is to be expected and it should correct it self befor marching back upwards again. there is a big possibility for it to break the 10k mark in the future but nothing is certain.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
honestly i can not tell you what to do, and i would highly advice not to simply take our recommendation for it, it should be on you own occurred to decide.. I like to look into btc a lot, but rarely do i trade it, just an observant most of the time.

pipedition

Trader
Nov 29, 2016
honestly i can not tell you what to do, and i would highly advice not to simply take our recommendation for it, it should be on you own occurred to decide.. I like to look into btc a lot, but rarely do i trade it, just an observant most of the time.
How coulnd't you trade when watch it get hiked time by time?