Forex Optimum - review

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
The broker is perfect for me. The quotes are exact, withdrawals without delays. What more do you need? What bad things can I write about the broker?

Derry

Trader
Jan 22, 2017
There may always be things that someone might not like. If the spread is floating, then they'll write that it's bad, that there's no fixed spread, etc. As an option it's one out of many, and there are many hints like that.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
Every person chooses what he needs and what is best for him. If something is wrong, you're free to choose something else. But I warn you, if for some the main parameter of choosing a broker is low spread, then don't wine later that they don't allow you to withdraw money.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
Yes, you're right. For me the main thing is that no one deceives me and gives me what I earned.
_WPZufrjTcmjolcNf47d3A.jpg

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
Yes, there were but not will forex optimum. I think every trader goes through this, who's been trading for a long time and dealt with several brokers.

Derry

Trader
Jan 22, 2017
That's why you should only do business with verified brokers. If there aren't any reviews about the broker, it's best not to open an account with them. For example, on forexoptimum.com there are plenty of reviews.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
Actually, no one is insured from their broker quitting their activity. I already have experience of trading with a broker who left the market but there there were things that helped understand it. I don't see anything similar on optimum, so everything is ok.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
I made a withdrawal recently - got it withdrawn without any holdups. In general, in my opinion, this topic shouldn't be discussed, until there's a reason for it.

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
You think by talking about something, you can attract bad luck? You shouldn't, if the company is strong, then nothing will be scary for it.