5 Ways to find a good broker.

Haley12

Trader
Sep 21, 2011
www.avafx.com
1. Low Minimum Account Opening and Trading Amounts.
2. Low spreads.
3. Instant Execution Of Orders.
4.The Opportunity for Good Education and Training.
5. Leverage.

Thanks to share this list with us. I want to just add:

6. Checking broker's previous record.

weesnog

Trader
Dec 23, 2011
1. Low Minimum Account Opening and Trading Amounts.
2. Low spreads.
3. Instant Execution Of Orders.
4.The Opportunity for Good Education and Training.
5. Leverage.

1. im just new to this business but i think good real brokers usually require high minimum depositing

2. i agree with that :)

3. instant execution of orders is too important to me, im upset with some brokers for the slow executions and the requotes

4. i also read that good brokers dont offer educational courses

5. i dont care much for the leverage :)

mingbao

Trader
Dec 6, 2011
Love is in the eyes of the beholder.

Different traders will have different needs too.

there are something in common.

Be sure to find one with good reputation.
You will find good customer support.
Your money should be safe.

JoogleGJ

Trader
Jul 11, 2011
Love is in the eyes of the beholder.

Different traders will have different needs too.

there are something in common.

Be sure to find one with good reputation.
You will find good customer support.
Your money should be safe.

Yes, Mingbao, the money’s safe, good customer support and brokers’ reputation are very important when choosing forex broker. But there are not the principles for choosing brokers. Please read the post I had posted before in this thread: http://www.earnforex.com/forum/f4/5-ways-find-good-broker-7774/#post21622

I think it will helpful for you.

JoogleGJ

Trader
Jul 11, 2011
i like your post i think it is very important think when a certain broker is with its customer

Hi Humie,
Sometime traders maybe meet this kind of situation. They don’t like their forex broker now, want to choose another one. But after last chance, they don’t believe in any posts or reviews on the internet. These principles for choosing forex broker are needed for every trader. Also, after you have these principles for choosing forex brokers, you can go to other sites for forex broker to check their details and reviews.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi there!

Hi Fxpipper,

About the education materials, you can visit Dailyfx, Babypips, Profiforex, Investopedia, etc. sites to learn more about forex. About the demo trading account, there are many forex brokers provide this. You can find one to test their trading servers. One advice about demo account, I think you should find a broker in which the condition of demo account is the same with the condition of real account, this including the speed of execution and no requotes. Beside this, I think the micro account is better than demo account for forex beginners. Because the experience on micro account is real trading experience when comparing with trading on demo account.

Yup! I have progressed beyond the demos to live accounts and as far as my experience goes, not all the demos operate the same way the live accounts do..
Hard to believe at first but all true. So for any newbie out there, you may wan to set up a few demo accs, try it out and when you move on to a micro or a mini lot, make sure that the real account works the same way, speed, accuracy, no slippage etc.

ejaz111

Trader
Mar 20, 2012
yes the good forex brokers means that your decision about forex trading is on correct path so the forex demo account will play the important role in this decsion

Apr 18, 2012
The best way for beginning traders to find a broker is to contact the National Futures Association. This organization monitors brokerage firms and brokers in the currencies market. It is one of the best sources of information on a brokerage firm.

clarkdam

Trader
Jul 13, 2012
forex trade should be execute on time,there is fees must be nominal for account openning and as well as low rate of brokerage, we should find the broker like that

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Really, does an NFA recommendation of a broker make him an FX saint? A friend told me some also have been whitewashed to believe FX is now a safe financial haven with regulatory bodies sieving the market heavily into good moral uniformity. That the FX market is becoming a close cousin of utopian markets. But this could be false; in fact can I say it is a financial hallucination and it is more of an FX political propaganda than it is true? FX would never be safe without clients claiming responsibility for their safety. This is what I was made to understand, are they right?

Shaun Henry

Master Trader
Dec 29, 2016
fx-list.com
My personal view is that if you got security, which comes mostly through regulation and such stuff then I don’t think there are too many other things one need to locate. However, I know from my personal experience that there are many scamming companies out there, so got to be pin point with selection!

Kuznec

Trader
Jul 5, 2017
I advise when choosing a forex broker when reading reviews about it on the Internet, to look at all 10 pages of Google's search results, because very often negative reviews are deliberately lowered in the rating, so as not to scare off new customers.