Is Forex stressful?

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
The idea of loosing real money in during a forex trade can lead to frustration and in some cases, anger aimed at oneself or the market. How about you?
Do you find Forex stressful? Are there ways to avoid such stress?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Yes, Forex trading can be quite stressful for me. Especially, when some long-term trade fails after working perfectly for quite some time.

Luckily, at least a part of the stress can be removed from trading by adhering to prudent money management and position sizing techniques.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
When I get a row of losing trades, yes forex becomes a bit stressful for me. Btw do you have any tips on how I can reduce emotional pressure from trading?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
hahahaha I like the topic, and YES you will never understand the word stress and frustration unless you do forex, i mean little do i sympathize now a days with petty problems when you got this load of stress and anxiety going on with FOREx.

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
In order to me; Forex is challenging! Because, it’s a volatile market and we don’t exactly know, what is going to happen in the next minute! But, It’s really irrigating to trade in a rangy market (usually it takes long time to break the ranges). By the way if you feel stress, then take a short break in every session. Hope it helps.

David Smith

Trader
Jul 11, 2017
www.fxvps.pro
at the start of forex business, you may feel stressful about this business. When you will fail to make money then it will be painful business to you. So you need to give time to learn forex, increase your experience, then you can gain from it.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
For me the most relaxing thing after long trading is a successful deal closure. I don't even feel tired afterwards, but still need to rest to calm down my nerves.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
How much time do you think one needs to become a trader and gain experience to become a successful one?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I always entry trendy market! But, sometimes I feel poor! Because, in the trendy market session I am not sure about the direction of market! So, in this case Forex is stressful! By the way, overall I’m enjoying my trading profession.

Max Power

Jan 2, 2018
Any activity in which there is money involved is going to be stressful and even if we try to have a fresh mind, the fear of losing will control us.

JohnyIve

Trader
Feb 11, 2018
Of course it is! But it also depends of your trading strategy and manager in broker you choose. I heard Amarkets helps to avoid stressful situation in their webinars

BipsMore

Trader
Mar 6, 2018
Forex Trading is a quite stress activity, especially for newcomers without experience and skills.But eventually trading psychology is developing and attitide to loses becomes neutral.

Rayford Adam

Trader
Apr 27, 2018
The idea of loosing real money in during a forex trade can lead to frustration and in some cases, anger aimed at oneself or the market. How about you?
Do you find Forex stressful? Are there ways to avoid such stress?

Hi

If you a forex trader and wants to reduce your stress then do these things:
  • Create a trading plan
  • Use stop loss orders
  • Have a investment strategy
  • Eat healthy foods
  • Get enough sleep each night
  • Walk away,Drink water
  • Yoga and Meditation

PolinaPolly

Trader
May 3, 2018
Forex is definitely stressful, even for those, who think they control their emotions. When you see your money fading, you stop thinking and start panicking. What a trader should do is to learn to be calm in any situation. At least try. Read literature on this theme, practice in everyday life, you can also start trading on cent account, which means real money and real stress (better than demo when we talk about emotions).

Emmet

Trader
Apr 11, 2017
Forex trading can become stressful and injurious to your health if you are obsessed with it. Take forex trading lightly and don't let the losses overcome your mind. There are many other things in life to think about rather than forex trading.

samtrader@fx

Jun 19, 2018
Yes it can be pretty stressful especially when you have been continuously making losses. Even when you are earning profits it can add up to your stress as sometimes the market may react very differently, against your expectations. You can end up losing all your previous profits also. For those who have taken forex trading as a full time profession, it can be all the more stressful as it becomes their primary source of income generation.

Leo Wilson

Trader
Apr 18, 2018
Surely market tests our limit. But anger itself makes us more stressful. This anger and revenge are so fatal that can wipe out all the trading accounts and broke yourself.

The problems in this picture here are: less patience, greedy was there, huge attachment to emotional were there.
The solution for this is to track them down and trade lower. There is nothing wrong with market but us.

If anyone wants to learn the truth , there is a blog with full information and videos on real trading psychology.Trader's best solutions is to use expert advisors for trading.

http://tradingpsychology1.blogspot.com/2017/11/trader-stress-wired-to-lose.html

http://tradingpsychology1.blogspot.com/2017/10/best-psychology-threads-youtube-videos.html

When I was at forextsd forum , every one of us used to lose money, due to psychology. We use kept on renaming one simple moving average indicator, into 500 renamed and rehashed indicators, because we were losing due to psychology.

The forum closed down because we were losing and failed due to psychology.

Last edited: