IFC Markets

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
Thanks, but I already began to get used to nettradex. It took 60 minutes a day and in 2 days I understood instinctively the terminal. I will still trade here, but thank you for advising me – for your tips about transfers between accounts and about this opportunity.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
I think I’s right approach, because MT4 is not so functional. And if you ask me I always want something new and special. But I understand that not everyone likes this approach, so everyone trades as one chooses.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
And have you seen that they already have MT5? the support said that it had been done recently. Well, not bad, but not for everybody :)

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
I’m not sure if MT5 makes any sense. Many brokers trade using their own terminal, and the other part uses MT4. MT5 is not very popular.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
MT5 is not popular only among people who are used to MT4 and don't want changes, but objectively MT5 in terms of functionality exceeds MT4.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
And how is MT5 better than MT4? In my view they don't really differ, besides I've tried to trade MT5 and I didn't really like it.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
I personally don't like MT5 because you can't locate deals, in my view that's a big inconvenience, especially for those who are used to trading conservatively.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
Yes, truly, on MT5 there's no option of locating deals, but at the same time who is prohibiting you from opening another account with a broker and open deals with one asset in different directions?

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
I completely agree with you! There's always a way out of any situation, besides according to all the rules of hedging that's exactly how it should be done, locating deals should be done on different accounts, not on one.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
Ok, what about the fact that for MT4 many scripts have been written and many types of advisors? MT5 doesn't have the same)

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
Maybe so, but it's just a question of time, beside the advisors that are created for MT5 are more functional and informative, so for those who are looking for perspective MT5 is a more suitable option as a trading terminal.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
I think that there are pros and cons in both MT4 and MT5, everyone chooses what suits him best. What I'm happy with is the fact that ifc markets gives its clients the possibility to choose.

Emmet

Trader
Apr 11, 2017
There's not much to understand really. These are usual CFDs, but instead of one asset you get the whole portfolio. To be honest, I didn't like this idea.

Babaha

Trader
Apr 25, 2018
Broker IFC Markets interferes in the process of filing the quotations for a trader. This means that the broker can manage your quotes and manipulate them. When you open a deal, it does not go directly to the stock exchange, it is not clear at all whether your deals are on the stock exchange. With a high probability, the broker is a scam.