Blocked Trading Account

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Hi guys, do you know why trading account is blocked?
My friend's live trading account is blocked and cannot log in.
Do you know what are the grounds for blocking such accounts?

A

AntjeWagner

Hey, depends on the broker and their terms and conditions. I suggest your friend gets in touch with their Backoffice to ask if anything is missing.

• 👍
Reactions: SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Did your friend get a result?

Yes, thank you. She just contacted her broker and said that it got deactivated due to inactivity. She haven't used it for quite some time for she got frustrated when she loss. But its okay now and she is trading again :)

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
Well, better she was careful with the rules, cause there are more reasons for blocking an account except inactivity. But following the rules will make trading safe. They all differ from broker to broker and can be found of official websites

• 👍
Reactions: SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Well, better she was careful with the rules, cause there are more reasons for blocking an account except inactivity. But following the rules will make trading safe. They all differ from broker to broker and can be found of official websites

Yes, you are correct. Better to read the Terms and Conditions first before trading so that you will be an efficient trader and not to end up in to blocked account.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hi guys, do you know why trading account is blocked?
My friend's live trading account is blocked and cannot log in.
Do you know what are the grounds for blocking such accounts?

Maybe he broken the rule; this is why he blocked by the broker! On the other hand, marker broker block the traders account after making a decent profit! That’s the 2 very common scenarios.