Forex Optimum - review

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
Yes, I agree, there's a ton of info about it, who is willing will find it. By the way, forex optimum has training too, I'm sure this topic is discussed there. Perhaps one has to sign up for the training. Although after upgrading the site, I don't see it, maybe they stopped offering this service...

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
I'd like to know whether the strategy that's applied on forex is suitable for options? Is anyone here seriously into options?

Derry

Trader
Jan 22, 2017
At one time I seriously was involved with binaries, but then I quit it and switched to forex for good. There atleast there's no dependence on time. In terms of a strategy - some are suitable, with some exceptions.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
What the broker is lacking, in my view, is offering the option of investing. I'm not talking about a PAMM account, but about specific investment models, with different interest rates and all that. THat would be interesting.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
What would be interesting about investing here? There are many other companies, try investing there, and trade here.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
I'd invest in optimum, because I'm sure of it, but other brokers I'm not so sure about. I only trust companies that I've dealt with. I believe the forex optimum company.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
fuelaranfast, why do you think that? And what company would you recommend? That is the reason you wrote the message right? in order to recommend a different broker?

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
Many write that the broker's got good conditions, moreoever, that the broker withdraws money, I myself have seen screenshots with the withdrawals. You aren't trading with the broker obviously, so how can you speak your mind about it?

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
Look at the posts history of this accout and you'll understand he's just writing negative posts about the broker. But why should he do that?

Derry

Trader
Jan 22, 2017
What do you mean why? He's trying to lower the rating and interest to this broker with his own posts, that way encouraging the traders to choose that broker, where he didn't write his post, or has written it, but positively. As they say - nothing personal, just business.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
I think there's nothing to argue about here, it's just to show that the broker does withdraw money. What can be seen is much more valuable in terms of information, than that which can be heard from someone else.
ZJjoXaNyRLWQX735cmH3WA.jpg

• 👍
Reactions: Jeremiah

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
Sometimes I look at broker's ratings and I've noticed that sometimes brokers make very drastic bounces to the top and back from out of nowhere - they quickly get out of the top, does this mean that the broker's trading conditions changed and that new good and bad reviews appeared about it? By the way, I haven't seen forexoptimum at the top.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
Every rating has their own perspective on the broker. For one it's in the top, for another - at the end. Nothing surprising, it may happen that the broker got good reviews from its clients in one place and bad ones in another, that's why there's such diverse reviews)

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
You should also not believe unpopular ratings, on such ratings the top places are often manipulated. Established resources should be trusted, such as earnforex.com. There are many reviews here, because the site is popular and all the information about the broker is more or less truthful.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
Why do you think that the information here about the brokers is partially false? Or did I not understand your words correctly?

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
The fact that false information can appear on the site - isn't the fault of the internet resourse, it's just that oftentimes people appear who's goal is to write a negative review about a broker with which the person didn't even ever open an account. Most likely such reviews are written by competitors, I've seen similar reviews like that many times, but it's hard to say where it's true and where it's false.

Derry

Trader
Jan 22, 2017
If you think the review isn't true and causes doubt, you can ask the author of the review for a screenshot for example where you can see that they have an account with the broker and that what he describes is really happening. But on forexoptimum I don't think anything so negative was written.

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
You didn't write - that doesn't mean that everything is ok with the broker, you should step into dialogue and find out everything yourself.