IFC Markets

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
Recently I noticed a couple requotes while trading on gbpjpy, I traded during the american session.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
Strange, I haven't had anything of the sort, I got such exact quotes and excellent execution, I trade on this asset regularly.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
Well I don't know, I don't have a very good internet connection, because at the time I had a 3G modem, maybe that's why?

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
That's a more likely option, I try not to trade period when I don't have a good connection, it's better to wait a little while, instead of later counting profit loss.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
Well you know, that's true, but sometimes there can be such moments when you are for example on the road and at the same time you want to trade, it's a difficult question, but it's true that a good internet connection is crucial which influences the speed of the terminal's work, that goes without saying.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
So far for me everything has been working normally at home as well as on the road, no problems yet. By the way, does anyone use the mobile terminal with ifc markets?

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
Depends on what kind, if you're talking about MT4, I installed it a long time ago on my phone, but I can't say I use it often, it works fine.

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
I want to open an account here, but I don't know how reliable the broker is, I read lots of reviews, some positive, some negative, so the opinions on this broker have split...

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
Of course the opinions split, no other way, there always were are and will be unhappy people, if you look at newbies, who came to forex for easy money and then saw the harsh reality, who do you think they're going to blame that they drained their money? No, don't think that I am defending ifc markets, I'm just trying to show a more objective picture.

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
Ok, let's say that a certain amount of negative comments are written by offended newbies, then who do you think writes the positive comments?)

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
You all have got an interesting discussion going, if I may, I'd like to add my 2 cents) Anyway, about positive reviews, I think there are two options, either it's an order or it's real reviews of users, and it's actually really easy to decifer one from the other.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Wow, what an interesting topic you started on the thread here that's dedicated to discussing services and the broker's work quality... Anyway, what can you say about the work of this broker lately, have there been any improvements or worsening?

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
I can't say anything about worsening, as well as about improvements, it seems to be relatively stably going forward, to some extent.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Recently I switched to trading the gold asset, so far things are going well, although a few days ago I started having "black days" and I drained a few deposits... the good thing is I was able to work it all off, gold is quite a volatile asset.

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
I opened an account with a broker, so I have a question. Tell me, how long did it take for you to get used to the trading terminal Nettradex? I trade here more than a week, and I constantly look for buttons or do something wrong. I even think that it was a mistake to open the account not in MT4. Gonna have to withdraw money and deposit it already into MT4.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
Yes, if you don’t trade in the MT4 you will have to get used to this terminal. They are slightly different from each other, but their functions are almost the same, just the interface looks different. Although you had enough time to get used to it. First You should try this platform in a demo account, and only then try ‘the real’ trading.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
Every person needs different time to get used to the terminal, everyone is different. So, it depends on the time spent trading. One person can open 1 transaction per month and the other 2-3 transactions a day. You can learn the terminal for a few hours a day in 2-3 days. I always learn something new that way - just study it pushing all buttons)).

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
I rarely use the terminal. Therefore, before I withdraw money, I would try to take the advice and to learn the interface in a demo account, and would contact the support.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
If you want to withdraw money only in order to deposit into another account, it will help you. You can make transfers between your accounts, the fee is not charged. Withdrawing money you have to note that you would like to transfer money into your another trading account – that’s all )

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
By the way, that’s good advice. Everything is quickly and fee-free. I often transfer money from account to account. I put money into my account not right away. First, I transfer the profit to another account. I do this every few days. So I see my transactions in the trading account. If necessary, I transfer money back to my trading account – it happens.
If there is enough money on my additional account, then I transfer it into my deposit card. Many people think that I overthink this, but I'm used to it and I prefer it that way.