What kind of broker's bonuses and promotions do you prefer?

Hafid

Trader
Mar 15, 2017
Hi! I'm a newbie on Forex and I'm interesting to know: what types of bonuses and promotions of Forex brokers is better to choose? What are from they really useful and what are not worth the attention?
So share please, what type of bonuses whould you choose?

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
hey!
I got a welcome bonus once and double deposit as the second one.. The conditions were hard, but I managed with double depo. but a welcome one wasn't a success for me :(
as for other promos, I wonder if those actions with large prizes are normal. you know, where people win cars or something luxury. i've been always dreamed to get one!!!
I even saw news where instaforex wanted to present a Lamborghini to one client, but I don't know if such actions are true, as I've read that insta is scam
but there are still many other companies who do such things
and I want to win SO MUCH !!!!!!

• 👍
Reactions: Hafid

Hafid

Trader
Mar 15, 2017
hey!
I even saw news where instaforex wanted to present a Lamborghini to one client, but I don't know if such actions are true, as I've read that insta is scam
but there are still many other companies who do such things

I've also seen promos with awards like cars or golden bars and so on... But I'm not shure, does it make sans to join broker which suggest this prizes. Are this presents real or not? It is interesting to hear opinion of somebody who took part in such promos.

Hafid

Trader
Mar 15, 2017
They are real but there is no point in joining a broker just because they offer such prizes.
Thanks, I understand you, it is maybe makes sense for newers who just chosing the broker...
And about deposit bonuses? There are a lot of conditions to use them. Is it really possible to trade and get the profit with these bonuses??

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Thank you for the answers!
I will think about taking part once more... my logic says to me that it may be suspicious as well, but what a wish... to get something :D It's like a lotteries.
some people may spend thousands on lottery tickets, and someone lucky wins it all

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
No deposit bonuses is best for newbies. Unfortunately not many brokers offer them and even if offer only for limited time.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
It truly is a very interesting detail, to do trading without the spread, but no broker will do that, otherwise he'll lose his profit. For me it would be great if the bonus would be returned to my deposit in the form of some percentage from my trading turnover.

xerof

Trader
May 14, 2017
Use all the bonuses you can, and the most important wisely choose broker, and the most important use rebate.

xerof

Trader
May 14, 2017
Yes exactly. They are IB but i know one that pay you up to 90% of their remuneration - on each transaction, regardless of the result. You profit together with them and they are interested in your success.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Yes exactly. They are IB but i know one that pay you up to 90% of their remuneration - on each transaction, regardless of the result. You profit together with them and they are interested in your success.

Really? 90%??? Please put the name, I guess it's not a popular broker.

xerof

Trader
May 14, 2017
I think that you understand me wrong. You get up to 90% what IB broker gets for you.

You open a trading account with a forex broker through a middleman (NOT directly with the broker).
For doing so, the broker agrees to pay the middleman a finder’s fee, which is equal to a portion of your transaction fees every time you place a trade.
Certain middlemen have decided to give you back a piece of this finder’s fee just for choosing your broker through them! This is what is called a “rebate”.

You can check my post in commercial area, I think that then you will understand :), and you can see examples.

Last edited:

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
I think that you understand me wrong. You get up to 90% what IB broker gets for you.

You open a trading account with a forex broker through a middleman (NOT directly with the broker).
For doing so, the broker agrees to pay the middleman a finder’s fee, which is equal to a portion of your transaction fees every time you place a trade.
Certain middlemen have decided to give you back a piece of this finder’s fee just for choosing your broker through them! This is what is called a “rebate”.

You can check my post in commercial area, I think that then you will understand :), and you can see examples.
Sorry I haven't got it ... How I can get 90%? And what will an IB get? Only 10%?
Or... a broker pays both me 90% and 100% to him? But if so, what is the sense for a company to pay everybody so much?

omomevyt

Trader
Mar 23, 2017
Read the terms of all bonuses and promotions. Ask all the details from the support service, the greedy brokers bonuses work against newcomers.

• 👍
Reactions: fuelaranfast

xerof

Trader
May 14, 2017
Sorry I haven't got it ... How I can get 90%? And what will an IB get? Only 10%?
Or... a broker pays both me 90% and 100% to him? But if so, what is the sense for a company to pay everybody so much?
For example. For every lot you trade you pay comission 4 USD. Broker pays to IB (introducing broker - rebate site) 2 USD, and IB gives you up to 90% (some less) to you that means that you get 1,8 USD back for every lot you trade. At the end everyone earn some amount of money.