Demo Account or Live Account? Any Comments?

nikita sharma

Trader
Oct 27, 2016
demo accounts are worth trying before getting into real one. you can compare the brokers by opening accounts with different brokers and you can then choose with whom you should ope your real account.

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
demo accounts are worth trying before getting into real one. you can compare the brokers by opening accounts with different brokers and you can then choose with whom you should ope your real account.
It's a good way to try working with different brokers but demo won't guarantee success anyway. You will never know if a company is market maker with demo trading, it's a pitty

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Good to here that you have started with learning and practicing demo, also it been helpful. Not every one can do it easily because forex is risky and people just want to earn money and they are never ready to learn any new things.
Anyway, people have different goals... maybe some want to gamble :) and some want to earn money

wisetrada

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2014
There is no big difference between the demo account and the live account. Just that the demo account is more suited for practice and you can there perfect your trading system on the demo account with play money.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Demo has its own importance in trading life but taking it as seriously work is needed. Most newbie do not work as seriously as they are going to work on live. So that is one negative point.

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
As a novice trader, you should focus on only demo, if you don’t want to lose your money! Forex trading business is so popular, because of availability of demo trading service! So, use this opportunity! In addition, start your live trading when you are very sure about your own trading skill in your demo! Don’t count your demo trading sessions, focus on your learning process only, best of luck!

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
As a novice trader, you should focus on only demo, if you don’t want to lose your money! Forex trading business is so popular, because of availability of demo trading service! So, use this opportunity! In addition, start your live trading when you are very sure about your own trading skill in your demo! Don’t count your demo trading sessions, focus on your learning process only, best of luck!
I traded for 3 and a half months on demo but still lost sometimes after I shifted to live. But I can't say how long should one sit on demo
maybe I should take more time, but it's late to think about it now

FoxyFoxy

Dec 10, 2016
I think using demo and a live account is an iterative process. I started on demo then went live but had losses, so I went back to demo. This repeated a few times but have been on live account for a while now

darren greg

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
demo trading allows you to sharpen your trading skills, test your strategies and learns from the virtual losses. It is an important tool but it lacks the emotional quotient which comes with the real money. This is where live account marks its importance.

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
demo trading allows you to sharpen your trading skills, test your strategies and learns from the virtual losses. It is an important tool but it lacks the emotional quotient which comes with the real money. This is where live account marks its importance.
mmm ... I cant agree that demo involves any emotions. it's virtual money... no worries :)
I had some problems with switching to a live acc as emotions were quite strong comparing to demo

Karlovich

Trader
Apr 14, 2017
I think demo accounts helps new nubes :) Real accounts with real money gives real emotions same like sport betting))))

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
I don't even understand the idea of the question... a demo account is for getting acquanted with the terminal if you're a newbie or for trying out the trading strategy. A real account is for real trading.

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
I don't even understand the idea of the question... a demo account is for getting acquanted with the terminal if you're a newbie or for trying out the trading strategy. A real account is for real trading.
The question may seem ambiguous really , but I personally use demo while live trading to test new strategies, it always needed

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
Demo accounts will be useful for newbies, also it's best to start with a cent account, you can see many brokers have them now. After you get better at it and more sure of yourself, you can switch to a real with more solid sums.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
I don't see how to open a real account without a demo. You should first learn how to trade on demo and then begin on a real account.