Do you think that you can benefit from your losses?

JuliaB

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
Losses are an indispensable part of trading, and every trader will eventually have this experience. Nobody likes losing money, and it's a huge motivation to avoid repeating the same mistakes in the future. So, losses help traders improve, in a way.

Each lost order must be analyzed. This is a real process, because the market can be changeable. Market activity has periods where it's possible to reveal the dependence, but from time to time the formula of that dependence can change. During the change, malfunctions and losses are possible. This teaches us patience, introspection and improves analytical ability.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
Everything is a lesson learned. Every loss on forex should be looked at as an opportunity to analyze your mistakes.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
you need to understand that there will be profits and losses in trading.

This is pretty straight forward option in trading, either we make profit or looses if failed to make the right decision. But i guess every trader learn to earn money from forex trading with the passage of time so all of us should trade and keep patience.

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes I am very positive on my losses! In the weekend I do analysis on my losing trades thus I can learn Forex from my live trading mistakes, I always try to find out the reason of my losses!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Of course, we can! Even, I have learned a lot from my own trading mistake! Till now I do analysis on my live trading mistakes (in the weekend) from my losing trades.

J_C_Anderson

Trader
Aug 15, 2018
To benefit from losses you need to analyse all the trades to find the exact mistake (or to make shure that it was the market situation). Even the traded caused loss can be perfect, in case you peformed it according to your system.

AndrewWND

Trader
Nov 5, 2018
Losses are part of forex trading and they should be accepted like that. Handling the losses should not include any emotions and it can be very beneficial if a forex trader knows how to benefit from his own losses. There is always something to be learned from any single loss.
The meaning of losses is important. Without it you'll have no patience to continue trading

copper

Nov 1, 2018
yes, ofcourse one can benefit from losses, not in monetary form but for learning. losses help us figure out what not to do in future and how to plan and execute our strategies next time.

yes, ofcourse one can benefit from losses, not in monetary form but for learning. losses help us figure out what not to do in future and how to plan and execute our strategies next time.

If they have losses , traders should quit gambling, because they are not cut out for trading success.

Some forum posters are there to encourage traders to keep on losing for 10 years.

copper

Nov 1, 2018
If they have losses , traders should quit gambling, because they are not cut out for trading success.

Some forum posters are there to encourage traders to keep on losing for 10 years.
so you're saying since day one you've never faced any loss? all your trades are profitable?

so you're saying since day one you've never faced any loss? all your trades are profitable?

If you lose this year you learn't something,but you lost hard earned money, broker make money even if you lose, broker stooges encourage traders to keep on losing

if you keep losing in year 2 , you learnt something more , but you lost hard earned money.

if you keep losing in year 3 , you learnt something more , but you lost hard earned money.Just keep losing for next twenty years , you will learn a lot more , but you will lose for 20 years.

This really is dumb!

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
If you lose this year you learn't something,but you lost hard earned money, broker make money even if you lose, broker stooges encourage traders to keep on losing

if you keep losing in year 2 , you learnt something more , but you lost hard earned money.

if you keep losing in year 3 , you learnt something more , but you lost hard earned money.Just keep losing for next twenty years , you will learn a lot more , but you will lose for 20 years.

This really is dumb!
I would say that a lack of logic is dumb. Experiencing a few losses throughout a year does not mean that the whole year is unprofitable.

copper

Nov 1, 2018

This really is dumb!
did you even read what i wrote earlier? or you're just here to bash everybody on anything?

Not all my trades are profitable, but forums are about debating with love, even if that means posting unlikable contrarian debates.;)