Do not afraid to loss

Aadolf

Trader
Jan 26, 2017
Sadly, losses are an inescapable part of forex trading & you cannot enhance your trades or become a consistently successful trader if you can’t learn to accept losses. Hence the need to focus on developing your trading abilities & seeing the bigger idea.

Abdul Fani

Trader
Mar 16, 2017
Indonesia
www.facebook.com
Do you trade on demo?
Staying philosophical is a quite nice way , indeed, but it was possible for me only with demo. But on a real acc... there was a little problem. but my trading experience is not so large yet (less than a year). hope, I'll get used to it or find some more effective ways of controlling emotions

I used to trade on demo for a couple of months, then traded on live, lost of my deposit, reliased, that I need more experience and went back to demo. Now I trade on cent account. I think, it`s a good idea to try micro accout after demo. It helps to realise how does it feel to trade live, but you don`t risk big ammounts of money.

• 👍
Reactions: hayseed

Derry

Trader
Jan 22, 2017
Yes of course, losses shouldn't be feared, but on the other hand you shouldn't try to allow them to happen. when a person is afraid of something, he attracts that problem to himself, in the case of fearing a drain, it shows itself as nervousness and an uncertainty about your own strength. So, don't be afraid of anything during trading, but avoid trouble, possible drains, unreliable brokers and things like that.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
I used to trade on demo for a couple of months, then traded on live, lost of my deposit, reliased, that I need more experience and went back to demo. Now I trade on cent account. I think, it`s a good idea to try micro accout after demo. It helps to realise how does it feel to trade live, but you don`t risk big ammounts of money.
//----
probably the best post i've read in a long time......

a.... I used to trade on demo for a couple of months
b.... then traded on live
c..... lost of my deposit
d..... reliased, that I need more experience
e..... went back to demo
f...... Now I trade on cent account
g..... I think, it`s a good idea to try micro accout after demo.
h..... It helps to realise how does it feel to trade live
i...... you don`t risk big ammounts of money

//----

hey abdul..... i see big ammounts of money in your future......

far more can be learned from 1000 small trades than a single large one...... grains of sand add up.......h

MQL4:
bool success = (a+b+c+d+e+g+h+h+i);
//-----
a_day_will_come.png

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
I am also trading demo account along with my live account but i have started it with small amount. Good to see a lot of learning experiences and that's why i often came here on this forum to share and learn from other traders.

ema watts

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
When you are in the game of probabilities, loosing is expected. Everyone at some point of time lose money in Forex. It’s an inevitable part of learning. Even if you fail to make profits, make sure you don’t blow up. Get back on the bar and trade again. Just remember that Trading is a risky affair so risk only what you can afford to lose and Do not engage in emotional trading.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
I haven't yet seen a strategy that would suppose 100% profit and at the same time, that there aren't any options of risk or loss of funds. You've always got to be prepared that something like that is going to happen.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
I haven't yet seen a strategy that would suppose 100% profit and at the same time, that there aren't any options of risk or loss of funds. You've always got to be prepared that something like that is going to happen.
I wish I could get one :) Hope, somedeay will achieve even 80, cause I can't perform it now ...

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Forex is a mental game; so I am not afraid to lose! I know, lose is a part of every business! On the other hand, I know the accuracy rate of my trading system (around 70%)! So, I am not afraid at all! On the other hand, I use stop loss trading tool thus I can avoid any unexpected trading result.