Effective Way to Earn from Forex Trading?

Hafid

Trader
Mar 15, 2017
Hi, I am new in this forum but I am not new to forex. I just want to discuss effective strategies you have in order to have an effective and as much as possible way to have a fast profit.What is your fastest time to gain profit?
The more fast way to profit it is systematic trading and analysing your mistakes... unfortunately there are no magic strategy((

Hafid

Trader
Mar 15, 2017
Really? Well, I haven't tried it yet although I heard about it. I will try to refer it on my broker. If it is legit and effective, I will have it a try. :)
But it is very dangerous strategy, you should make decisions very quickly in scalping. It is make a big pressure on your psyche. Only extra profi can deal with it!

But it is very dangerous strategy, you should make decisions very quickly in scalping. It is make a big pressure on your psyche. Only extra profi can deal with it!

Hi! I might have given a wrong idea there mate! I apologize.. Anyway, I was talking about your strategy with my broker which is JAFX, and they explain to me well about your suggestion. I was in doubt honestly in that. But I will try to research further just in case.

Hafid

Trader
Mar 15, 2017
Did you at any chance tried it yourself?
No, I haven't tried this strategie :( I am a newbie in Forex trading and it's not everything fine with my trading in easier strategies. So I even don't want to try scalping. And I prefer more calm trading style.

Now I'm trying to trade with ichimoku overlay, most of traders suggested me to use it in my strategie.

• 👍
Reactions: Alexfx79

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
No, I haven't tried this strategie :( I am a newbie in Forex trading and it's not everything fine with my trading in easier strategies. So I even don't want to try scalping. And I prefer more calm trading style.

Now I'm trying to trade with ichimoku overlay, most of traders suggested me to use it in my strategie.
I think that after you learn more and realize that you are ready to try something new... you'll try scalping. Just watch the spreads and consider the commission if there is one.
I'd say that you are on the right way, you can also check how other indicators work, try some methodologies such as price action, they can make the trading process easier if this method suits you.

AlphaGroupFX

Trader
Mar 31, 2017
East Coast US
alphagroupfx.com
I've only spent two decades on this question. Most traders fail at the M1 time frame because they don't utilize real time studies. You can't expect any time frame to provide you returns if you're using studies that are vague to the granular level. But if your study/approach is based upon real time then the expectation of movement becomes clear as it eliminates the toxic break down of trader performance.

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Scalpers are the minimum wage workers of the forex world. They believe that by minimizing profit they minimize risk,an incorrect assumption. Your whole bankroll is always at risk in every forex spot trade, regardless of how or where you place your stops or whatever strategies you hope to employ. A small 5 pip loss can easily magnify into a 20 , 30 or more pip loss and become an unmanageable trade when you decide to move your stop , or hedge your position. If you subscribe to the notion that your first loss is your best loss and act accordingly than you must also subscribe to the scalpers mantra " my first profit is my best profit " and take your profits whenever they appear no matter how minuscule they may be,either way a daunting proposition at best. Binary options ( that scam ridden much maligned trading instrument) that supposedly nobody ever makes any money with because of " negative expectation" offers a truly limited risk ( the price of the option ) in exchange for a limited profit. Anyway scalping is more a mindset than a trading strategy, traders look for targets of what they believe is opportunity and hope that volatility will take them out at a profitable price. Good luck with that ,you'll need it.

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid

Abdul Fani

Trader
Mar 16, 2017
Indonesia
www.facebook.com
Really? I heard, that scalping is considered as a quite easy forex strategy for beginners, as it is quite easy to understand.
However, I`m testing this strategy on demo right now and realise, that it`s not so easy as it seems.

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Sir: Please continue to demo test your scalping strategy, the more you test the more you will understand that scalping is not a profitable strategy (if one can call it a strategy at all ), but rather a way to separate you from your money. The only redeeming feature of your test is that it will give you experience trading short time frames and seeing many multiple patterns which can serve as an introduction to price action analysis. Trading forex is a skill that is learned over time , mostly by trial and error.Starting with scalping is not a bad way to begin as long as it leads to more detailed analysis at some future point in time. It's hard to beat a man who won't quit.--EB

JimTatum

Trader
Jan 28, 2017
SanDiego
Hi,

Every traders learn number of strategies in Forex. But each trader has their favourite ones to get profit. It may be one or more. So trade only when the strategy works. Otherwise give leave for trading and relax for mind.

-Jim @ wetalktrade

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
The idea that one must take a rest, for trading in particular, is a fact. I've saved myself from unlucky deals many times just by refusing to trade for a few days.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
I've only spent two decades on this question. Most traders fail at the M1 time frame because they don't utilize real time studies. You can't expect any time frame to provide you returns if you're using studies that are vague to the granular level. But if your study/approach is based upon real time then the expectation of movement becomes clear as it eliminates the toxic break down of trader performance.
I didn't understand a single word you just said!