how we can find good broker

Mar 3, 2017
Mannheim, Germany
Hello, looking and choosing for a brokerage that would be really helpful is quite difficult especially that there is brokerage that has been available in the market even though they are not regulated by Cysec. However, if you put so much effort looking for it, you would be able to find the best one for you.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Hello, looking and choosing for a brokerage that would be really helpful is quite difficult especially that there is brokerage that has been available in the market even though they are not regulated by Cysec. However, if you put so much effort looking for it, you would be able to find the best one for you.
can't get what's this text about
why CySec? why not FCA then?

buzzfxbroker

Trader
Jan 30, 2017
www.buzzfx.com
HI every one today i want to ask all the trader how we can find good broker . because there is many broker in the market . so what is the basic things we need to know about broker so we can choose good one

If you have a broker that runs a B book or trades against you then they want you to lose. You want a broker whose success relies on your success and one that offer tight spreads, obviously.

buzzfxbroker

Trader
Jan 30, 2017
www.buzzfx.com
We have the same issue. We're a new broker who also offer low commission, no b book or trading desks, fast deposits/withdrawals very competitive spreads. Of course we can't offer the same guarantee as brokers that have been running for 5 years+ but we hope to emerge on the review and rating sites very soon to fix this trust issue!

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
One more good way to know if your broker is reliable or not (at the time you checking), it's checking myfxbooks, if that broker have a place on it, you can try.

• 👍
Reactions: vincent koril

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
One more good way to know if your broker is reliable or not (at the time you checking), it's checking myfxbooks, if that broker have a place on it, you can try.
Oh, I ve read that myfxbook can be easily manipulated... I don't know, maybe they are only 50% trustworthy

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Imo any review website can be manipulated. How are you going to identify which of traders is genuine and which are paid poster in the review.
We need to create unbiased resource which will demand proofs from traders before posting a review.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Imo any review website can be manipulated. How are you going to identify which of traders is genuine and which are paid poster in the review.
We need to create unbiased resource which will demand proofs from traders before posting a review.
In fact, you never know if it's truth. Anyway, I search for more info in the internet , compare
sometimes I understand that those reviews are fake. or see that they seem real.
and some more intuition of course :)

Zak Hasmunir

Trader
Apr 6, 2017
Malaysia
I think the best way to find god broker is to choose normal ones and then compare them investing small deposits. Somebody always trade with some brokers...

fuelaranfast

Mar 28, 2017
1. regulation by strict regulators (not "CySEC")
2. insurance of your account (check whether it is insured, and for what cases)
3. Origin of the United States, Great Britain, Switzerland, etc. (offshore = skam)

Oct 2, 2017
Here's a basic guide:
- solid reputation
- ability to offer a tight spread
- funding options because sometimes it is tedious to just do bank transfers
- withdrawal process and options of receiving funds
- online support

yuqieric

Trader
Sep 7, 2013
I think you'd better use a few more platforms to find the best suitable one for you. I use agea when I start forex trading due to it's free to open account, and can get 10000$ virtual funds and 5$ real money when you open your account. we can open position with 1$ , this is the very suit for the newbie. hope this is useful for you, good luck!

Josh David

Dec 27, 2017
Absolutely agree. There are plenty of sources, which provide the full overview about different broker! Just search for those website and compare their reviews, after all you would create some picture about brokers in your mind.

But I think, being fair, some brokers, though good, are underrated! safe to say, their ratings speak not so well of them. just a personal opinion.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Those ratings are heavily manipulated. Choose wise and make personal test drives if you want to make best choice

JohnyIve

Trader
Feb 11, 2018
If you are a newbie, find a broker with MT 4 or even MT 5 platform (to have an ability for integrating strategies, signals etc.) and at least it must be FinaCom regulated. I heard Amarkets provides traders the same conditions

Rayford Adam

Trader
Apr 27, 2018
HI every one today i want to ask all the trader how we can find good broker . because there is many broker in the market . so what is the basic things we need to know about broker so we can choose good one

Few Tips to Find a Good Broker
  • Good Forex broker should be financially stable
  • Have user friendly trading platform
  • Best Customer Support Service
  • Choose broker that has reasonable commission
  • Read reviews