I am very new to forex trading.

archie

Jan 30, 2017
Sir,

I am very new to forex trading. Before doing the trading what are the information I should have and what are the books that I should read and who can be my broker and how much time will it take for me to understand FOREX before trading. Kindly let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Being a newbie, first and foremost you need to understand about the forex terminology and how the forex market works. For this you will get lot of information online; however you can also refer Babypips School. So far it is the best place to learn.

Then, you can try for demo accounts with different brokers and experience the market. As at such an initial stage finding a suitable broker might not help you much.

There is no such fix time for understanding forex trading. It depends on one’s capability and how fast he/she can learn things. I would also recommend you that after getting due knowledge you can start reading blogs by Kathy lien; it will surely help you understand more about the movements of major pairs in currency market. Good luck. :)

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Hello,

Being a newbie, first and foremost you need to understand about the forex terminology and how the forex market works. For this you will get lot of information online; however you can also refer Babypips School. So far it is the best place to learn.

Then, you can try for demo accounts with different brokers and experience the market. As at such an initial stage finding a suitable broker might not help you much.

There is no such fix time for understanding forex trading. It depends on one’s capability and how fast he/she can learn things. I would also recommend you that after getting due knowledge you can start reading blogs by Kathy lien; it will surely help you understand more about the movements of major pairs in currency market. Good luck. :)
Wow. Do you really think that a guy who posted in 2010 is still a complete newbie in 2017??? :D :D

Aadolf

Trader
Jan 26, 2017
As a newbie, I'll share with you the words of Alexander Elder. He said; "The secret to trading is that there is no secret. There is no magic formula you can buy or steal and plug into your computer to automatically make money. Success is based on discipline, hard work, and a bit of flair.”

Mar 18, 2017
If you are new in forex market then i will suggest you to watch forex trading videos on you tube or either you can join forex trading course.

Rayford Adam

Trader
Apr 27, 2018
According to me, experience plays an important & larger role than mere studying the theory. So, I would recommend you to open a demo trading account with few different brokers and check for the various services offered by them.

Once you are comfortable, you can definitely opt for the best broker with best trading conditions. This will also help you find a good broker with good trading conditions & you will learn more about the Forex market through demo account.

Hi your answer is fine, but as a Newbie can I start reading from Babypips "School of Pipsology"

milornld

Trader
Aug 27, 2018
new york
Sir,

I am very new to forex trading. Before doing the trading what are the information I should have and what are the books that I should read and who can be my broker and how much time will it take for me to understand FOREX before trading. Kindly let me know. Thanks in advance.

I am also new in forex, but i learn lots of trading tips and tricks fromEarnforex and BabyPips Forex Trading at School of Pipsology

and also join BabyPips and Earnforex forum and still learning too many things

Starstaff

Trader
Nov 9, 2019
Unfortunately, there is no universal advice to help you here and now. In any case, as in any business, you need a base here. You have to understand the basic concepts and terms so that the videos or books you study really help you and you don't waste your time. You can find a lot of useful information on the Internet. If something is not clear at all, you can always clarify on the forum. On the recommendations of my acquaintances, I can say that the best way to learn is through the experience of real people who have already achieved significant results. Do not rush to try everything at once. Choose some basic strategy and practice it. It seems to me that moving from simple to complex you can learn much faster and avoid mistakes that will destroy your capital. It is always difficult to start. If you burn with this case and make efforts to understand, you will certainly succeed. Wish you good luck and nice profit.

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
Plenty of videos online. I recommend that you look into Trendlines, Supply & Demand, Fibonacci.

AKFX

Trader
Mar 5, 2019
Forex is not a race, and how long it will take you to accomplish your goals can only be determined by you as an individual.

Do not compare yourself to others, but take action everyday, no matter how small and you will succeed.

Lukacs88

Trader
Mar 11, 2020
Hi i.m not new to trading i do trade but just as a beginner.

I'm here to develop some skills and learn more about trading.

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Google the net and you will certainly find a lot of learning material for free. I also recommend Youtube channels, as there you will see practical examples of charts and indicators. I am not recommending to anyone to pay for classes