Are You Disappointed in Trading?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
ok so my hotforex account has went through losses, blows, and many not so pleasing experiences, but that was to be expected as a starter, one simply needs to push through, when you hae the right understanding of forex and learn that its not as easy as many think it is, then it becomes more acceptable and less disappointing in my opinoin.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
I have heard that many new traders looses money in start but we need to let go them in order to become successful trader.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
No one can predict the market correctly each and everytime, and it is never needed, you just need to earn more profits than the loss we incur, while trading and that's it.

archie

Jan 30, 2017
This correct, but might prove difficult sometimes because of market fluctuation due to unseen events. We just have to deal with these the best way possible.

yea ofcourse. like coin everything has two sides, it upto our knowledge and ability to forecast that how accurately can we predict and earn the best from it.

FxTimothy

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2016
Usually i got Disappointed in days when i was newbie and didn't have enough knowledge about Forex . after i got proper knowledge i found there is nothing to be disappointed in this market as every day its a new beginning full of opportunity.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah, as a Newbies, we can be disappointed in Forex Trading. There are many things that we need to learn and as time passes, we get more and more experienced and hence earn more profit.

darren greg

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
Well I never get disappointed with the losses in my trading because that's one inevitable part of trading. Every failure teaches us a lesson on how to improve your trading style and what more could be adopted to get better trading results. Trading has always kept me happy.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Well I never get disappointed with the losses in my trading because that's one inevitable part of trading. Every failure teaches us a lesson on how to improve your trading style and what more could be adopted to get better trading results. Trading has always kept me happy.
Never? Really? And how much money have you lost at once? if it is not a secret, of course... :)

darren greg

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
Never? Really? And how much money have you lost at once? if it is not a secret, of course... :)

Well initially I might have. But then I learnt that those who are successful traders now, were also once disappointed but they looked for solutions to overcome the frustration and disappointment and focused on developing a system to improve their performance. just trying to follow the footsteps!

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Well initially I might have. But then I learnt that those who are successful traders now, were also once disappointed but they looked for solutions to overcome the frustration and disappointment and focused on developing a system to improve their performance. just trying to follow the footsteps!
And what about the exact sums and transactions?
Are you trading on a cent account?

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
The main thing is after deposit loss not to give up and to analyse your mistakes and after you've understood what the problem was you should deposit money and not make the same mistakes again.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
I think this loss is in other words the price paid to gain experience and those traders who learn from their mistakes and let go the losses become more successful traders than others.

Feb 8, 2017
No I am not disappointed with my trading. The individuals who as of now profit from trading were once frustrated sooner or later in their professions. Those whose marriage is presently fruitful were at one time, disappointed by their life partner. Yet, these individuals, for instance, productive traders (and also cheerfully wedded people), searched for answers for their issues and apply those arrangements dependably. That doesn't mean they're more fortunate or superior to others: that implies they're ready to conquer the reasons for dissatisfactions and disillusionment in their professions. I do binary options at lxmarkets.com as it is one of the leading options brokers. It has an excellent customer service available for 24/5 to solve its clients problem. It also has fast payout system.

s.taylor

Apr 6, 2017
I think this loss is in other words the price paid to gain experience and those traders who learn from their mistakes and let go the losses become more successful traders than others.

True that! Forex losses are inevitable and no trader can avoid them altogether. Learning from one’s own losses is most effective and the way towards becoming a successful trader. As cost is incurred for setting up any business, similarly one can consider forex loss to be the price paid to gain experience.

JuliaB

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
I do feel disappointed when I lose money, but at the same time I feel like I'm on top of the world when I make profit :) We all have our ups and downs. And it's absolutely OK.

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
Very inspiring! Really, we have to learn from our live trading mistakes! In addition, novice traders should focus on their learning process only, not on their initial trading result! Generally, all of novice traders start their trading with a huge lose; that’s very natural! So, don’t lose your trading interest based on your initial trading result! Keep practicing and updating your trading skill!

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
True that! Forex losses are inevitable and no trader can avoid them altogether. Learning from one’s own losses is most effective and the way towards becoming a successful trader. As cost is incurred for setting up any business, similarly one can consider forex loss to be the price paid to gain experience.

I think that experience only comes out from bad experiences though we have to make them at our own.. Yet we can minimize our risks by learning from others' mistakes too.

s.taylor

Apr 6, 2017
I think that experience only comes out from bad experiences though we have to make them at our own.. Yet we can minimize our risks by learning from others' mistakes too.

Yes absolutely, bad experiences always turn out to be good lessons. however, learning as i always say is the best path to follow in achieving long term success. You are right in saying that mistakes made by other experienced traders can also serve as teaching lessons and hence managing risk.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
You are right in saying that mistakes made by other experienced traders can also serve as teaching lessons and hence managing risk.

I believe that either make a loss at your own and learn from it or took a lesson from others who have made losses on the same path in the past.