Why you should not give up forex trading?

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Not every one can handle the risky stress of each trade, so after facing few stressful trade usually people move on to another work because they can not handle the risk and that is why they give up.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
That’s really true, in my early stage of trading I also faced lots of binding but I never lost my learning interest! It’s a knowledge based business that means end of the day knowledgeable Forex traders are winners! I improved gradually according to my hard work! In addition, I started my learning process through technical analysis then news analysis and finished my learning journey with psychological analysis!

Yes either at the end of day we learn some experience or returns on our investment, forex teaches a lot and rewards too but we need to be very consistent if we wishes to become successful in it.

FxTimothy

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2016
since Forex market brings full of opportunity every mins so there is no point of Giving up for any reason.

ema watts

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
Giving up is no solution even in the case of forex trading. Forex is tough and demands due patience and dedication. Sometimes you suffer losses and get emotional about it. A true trader is the one who learn from his mistakes and apply some better trading strategy next time to achieve good results in his trading.

Jan 24, 2017
Forex is a big opportunity to any trader. So we should not give up Forex because we can trade here by abiding at home. We can trade here both as a part time trader and a professional trader. We can learn Forex through websites need not to have any instructor. It’s like a big facility to them who have not proper guidelines. If we have big strategy we can gain easily from here.

buzzfxbroker

Trader
Jan 30, 2017
www.buzzfx.com
Giving up is not an option when you determine to make profit and be success in forex. The successful traders in forex has also experience huge loss at a point in their trade but with confidence and great effort in one self there will be smile at the end of the day.

I really think that quitting after a few losses is like quitting just before you start to understand how to trade and become more successful.

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
Yes, I have faced lots of problem in my demo, but my live trading experience is different! Since, I have opened my live trading account with my profitable trading system and professional trading plan! As a result, no MC till now! Besides, I get regular income by using my technical tool based trading system, day by day I have been adding new trading instruments in my live chart, no plan to exit Forex trading.

JuliaB

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
Many traders come to Forex with wrong expectations and no basic understanding of the market. Once they fail to become a millionaire by the end of the week and experience considerable losses instead, they give up. Beginners must realize (the sooner, the better) that Forex requires a lot of patience, time, and learning. This isn't the place where you can make easy money without effort.

Eric Owen

Apr 27, 2017
Forex is not only trading, it is both investment and signals. If you cannot get to trade, you can use other options.

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
For me, the reason was the graph of progress! Yes, I started my trading from zero level without any background! But I worked hard in my demo, and spent long-long sessions to learn technical and fundamental analysis! Besides, I also try to learn from my trading mistakes.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
You are absolutely right! A number of new Forex traders start their live trading too early without enough preparation, and they face huge damage in their live according because of low trading skill! By the way, I have different experience because, I have started my live trading after practicing my demo for 1 year.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
I can't even imagine how much people have given up trading with the words 'It's scam'
But they are guilty in that and no one else..
I've lost too, anyway, something kept me here

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I can't even imagine how much people have given up trading with the words 'It's scam'
But they are guilty in that and no one else..
I've lost too, anyway, something kept me here

How Forex can scam? Because; which traders are losing money here; it’s their own problem; since they are with an ordinary trading skill.

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
How Forex can scam? Because; which traders are losing money here; it’s their own problem; since they are with an ordinary trading skill.
i totally agree with you here, Ary. People can be quick to blame the broker/account manager but at the end of the day, it seems too many people go straight into a live account without even looking at a demo first or reading up on market news

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
i totally agree with you here, Ary. People can be quick to blame the broker/account manager but at the end of the day, it seems too many people go straight into a live account without even looking at a demo first or reading up on market news

Yes mate; it’s very easy to blame on others instead of working on own trading mistakes.

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
I fully agree that for many new traders it is easier to blame broker, market, system, scammers, gambling, etc.. then to blame themselves. Lose deal is good deal because it can show you exactly where your weaknesses are. Traders should benefit from them

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I fully agree that for many new traders it is easier to blame broker, market, system, scammers, gambling, etc.. then to blame themselves. Lose deal is good deal because it can show you exactly where your weaknesses are. Traders should benefit from them

Thanks mate; I see few traders blame their broker: why they lose in trading; lol!!

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
You certainly cannot blame your broker for own mistake. This is bad approach to further development in the field of Forex trading. It is much better to spend time realizing what you have done wrong and correct that mistake in the future. If it really was brokers mistake, then simply change broker