Are You Disappointed in Trading?

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Demo is only useful if you take it seriously, like you may not lose the money, but you worry like you are losing and than the Demo will earn you the knowledge which is required to trade.

archie

Jan 30, 2017
This is a rare feat, but suppose you use a leverage to turn $100 account into $100,000. though this might be hard for the broker to allow, but suppose it does happen and you lose you whole money, you should be in debt then.
But this days brokers don't allow you to lose more than what you have on your accounts, else they will close your trade with a margin call.

Yes, but isn’t it a plus point that we will only owe that much amount that we have invested and also margin call is an indication to close the positions.

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
Yes, but isn’t it a plus point that we will only owe that much amount that we have invested and also margin call is an indication to close the positions.

That's the point, but it would be better to avoid anything that would lead loosing our precious money, don't you think?

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
Winjak, you made a fine point. So many don't even read the replies to their posts, and earnforex has even made things very easy. You can see your alerts of quotes to your posts or replies.
I don't think those guys don't receive their alerts :D
However, I was interested to read about someone's real experience..

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
I don't think those guys don't receive their alerts :D
However, I was interested to read about someone's real experience..

Lol, anyways it all good. We are all out here to learn and seek ways to move forward in this ever changing market.

James Hallow

Jan 31, 2017
In previous few years, we saw that the brokers did allow losing more than what the clients had in their trading account which added an uncertainty to the brokers. However, now brokers have turned rigid with their policies as they do not allow you to lose anything more than what you have in your account and thus, close your trading account with a margin call.

The broker’s strategy has changed completely just to improve their profits. I would recommend you to take your trades more seriously and earn knowledge about the market before you invest.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
I am never disappointed in Forex Trading, but would like to improve more and more as the time pass and become a successful trader.

archie

Jan 30, 2017
I would agree if these so called risks are worth it, sometimes we just take needless risk in the market and things go wrong.

Yea, this must always be considered that risk is worth taking for. Needless risk would definitely lead to loss of money.

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
Yea, this must always be considered that risk is worth taking for. Needless risk would definitely lead to loss of money.

Exactly, you see clearly that everything is going in the wrong direction and you heading on. that ain't risk but foolishness, we ought to be wise and cautious in the market.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah, here risk is equal to money, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to take risk.

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
Yeah, here risk is equal to money, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to take risk.

It is a normal thing to take some bold, well calculated decisions in the market. But definitely we should apply whatever aid that has been provided for us in the market to reduce the risk.

archie

Jan 30, 2017
Exactly, you see clearly that everything is going in the wrong direction and you heading on. that ain't risk but foolishness, we ought to be wise and cautious in the market.

Yeah Right. It does make sense. We need to be very cautious and must have proper knowledge of why we are making this particular trade.

Rjon111

Nov 30, 2016
But if you are just starting out it can be quite depressing having to learn a LOT of things in order to MAYBE make money from Forex trading

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
I have never been disappointed in Forex Trading, when I lose, I just try to recover it with next trade and keep my cool.

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
Yeah Right. It does make sense. We need to be very cautious and must have proper knowledge of why we are making this particular trade.

Sometimes we can assume the role of prophets per say, we should be able to have foresight of the market before we make any decision.

archie

Jan 30, 2017
Sometimes we can assume the role of prophets per say, we should be able to have foresight of the market before we make any decision.

Right. Forecasting and expectations are the core essentials of the forex trading. One who can predict the market more accurately will be able to make more gains. Having a right foresight of the market is truly advantageous and this can be gain only through desired experience and knowledge.

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
Right. Forecasting and expectations are the core essentials of the forex trading. One who can predict the market more accurately will be able to make more gains. Having a right foresight of the market is truly advantageous and this can be gain only through desired experience and knowledge.

This correct, but might prove difficult sometimes because of market fluctuation due to unseen events. We just have to deal with these the best way possible.