Top 10 Mistakes On Trading

Aadolf

Trader
Jan 26, 2017
Yeah Alex is right, I wasn't suggesting Fxprofittrader posts fake signals, I was just asking from his experience if he thinks that some people or companies intentionally post fake signals to misdirect investors?
Or if some signals just turn out to be wrong, because that's the nature of the beast.
There is something I want you guys to know about signals. Signals from oscillators with divergence usually result in price movements with greater intensity and duration such as the changing of a trend. But Signals without divergence often result in only trend consolidation but, on occasion, can still develop into an important turning point.

Jan 17, 2017
Slovenia
www.fxprofitrader.com
Ok understand. This is not my purpose, to give other traders fake signal. If you look at my post here on earnforex.com then you can say there is 80% signals, which hit the target.

I know how it is, when you are novice trader and you dont know how the things are going. I just want to help other people. If you/they dont accept that, then this is not my problem. I dont know why people today dont accept any help anymore.

And I dont work only for myself, not for any broker, trading institution or something else.. I just share my knowledge, because I know I will get back more other things in life..

FxProfiTrader

buzzfxbroker

Trader
Jan 30, 2017
www.buzzfx.com
Ok understand. This is not my purpose, to give other traders fake signal. If you look at my post here on earnforex.com then you can say there is 80% signals, which hit the target.

I know how it is, when you are novice trader and you dont know how the things are going. I just want to help other people. If you/they dont accept that, then this is not my problem. I dont know why people today dont accept any help anymore.

And I dont work only for myself, not for any broker, trading institution or something else.. I just share my knowledge, because I know I will get back more other things in life..

FxProfiTrader

I think it's really important to have people who aren't affiliated with a broker or trading institution sharing their forex knowledge. People are always trying to sell their product or service to newbies. It's good to have a more impartial opinion online. Keep it up.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Top 10 Trading Mistakes On Trading

1. Too big postition,

2. No use stoploss,

3. No trading psychology,

4. No trading plan,

5. No discipline,

6. Novice trader trading that, what trading other traders,

7. No patience,

8. Trading with emotions,

9. No money management,

10. Trading againts trend.
If you avoid this top 10 trading mistkes, then you are on right track to be profitable FX trader, who makes money for a living. And this is a very nice thought which are dreams of every trader.

“A losing trader can do little to transform himself into a winning trader. A losing trader is not going to want to transform himself. That’s the kind of thing winning traders do.” Ed Seykota

The key part all of your points is the lack of trading knowledge! I see, a number of new Forex traders are too hurry! Basically, they want to start their live trading too early although, they know nothing about the technical and fundamental analysis! Trading is a skilled based profession; there is no shortcut way of success!