scalping brokerage

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
in order to my trading experience, I have seen that In spite of a profitable trading approach scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading broker. so, we the traders particularly who are scalpers have to choose in regulated trading broker which allow trading concept such as this without any restrictions. actually, credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading approach.

mai joe

Oct 3, 2016
I completely agree with your point, some brokers do not allow scalping. Generally, it’s the case with MM ( market maker) broker in my view as there is high possibility of profits in scalping ( which also depends on your strategy) and if you are making profits, obviously it would be the loss of your MM broker as they will be trading against you. While, if you take the case of Pure ECN broker, they allow scalping as generally scalping leads to generation of huge volumes which is by and large good for a Pure ECN broker who will earn commissions from the volume generated. The broker I am with is a Pure ECN broker who gives me an average spread of around 0.2 pips on EURUSD and it allows scalping as well.

Jan 30, 2017
To find out if the market maker is better or a pure ECN broker is better in respect to scalping is hard to conclude because a market maker will allow huge spreads in his trading conditions which would not allow good profits. However, they may change the prices in short term which may add to your profits capability.

On the contrary side, if your broker is a pure ECN broker, it would allow you to trade in tight spreads which is mandatory to earn profits. The average spread of 0.2 pips on the currencies like EURUSD can be definitely helpful for a scalper.

Nas880

Feb 16, 2017
I am starting EA trading with Yadix, they very clearly state that they welcome scalping. They say no minimum market distances, no time limitations, spreads that they get from the banks, decent commisison rate and they seem to focus on execution technology. I am not scalping so cannot say anymore than that

smitit

Apr 5, 2017
I think definitely you have to find a good stp/dma broker, without any limits or restrictions as Nass880 mentions

Robian

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
I think definitely you have to find a good stp/dma broker, without any limits or restrictions as Nass880 mentions
it seems to me that it's not a very difficult task. Especially taking in account the whole number of different brokers. There are more than 50 of them in the list that Enivid had posted here. Not too little, really?

Nas880

Feb 16, 2017
The issue with this list is, ok, the broker accepts scalping but 90% are market makers and probably have some restrictions (minimum market distances and more). I am sure some of these brokers will not be suitable for aggressive scalping.

Abdul Fani

Trader
Mar 16, 2017
Indonesia
www.facebook.com
There are a lot of traders, who allow scalping strategy. But there are some other factors to make scalping convenient. For example, the type of execution should be market exrcution, so there`ll be no requotes. Low spreads are also important.

• 👍
Reactions: Nas880

fuelaranfast

Mar 28, 2017
Scalping gives the result?
It seems to me that the steep brokers do not like scalping, because it is necessary to deduce a lot of transactions on forex.
Conclusion of real deals takes about a minute, which makes problems for scalping