Hello to every one

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Yeah, it is quite a nice to have the experienced traders and their share of knowledge. With Knowledge and experience and skills you can become successful.
I think they share their experience with blog and their website, which is always a great opportunity for learning market and getting the experienced lesson from them.

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
W
Hi Traders,

I have just joined here. Nice to be here. I am a part time Forex trader. I have been trading for about 6 years. I do hope that I will get to know more experienced traders here.

Those who are very new in the Forex market are more than welcome to ask any Forex related question that I might be able to help you out with.

Looking forward to having a great journey.
Welcome to the house, I just joined myself and am guessing same thing brought both of us here. Great forum to learn indeed, so I have heard though and hoping to be proven right.

• 👍
Reactions: sharabela

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Demo is free tool and that is why people dont take it seriously. Because we dont value a free thing,. But demo can be the best learning tool if we use it properly.

• 👍

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah and that is the reason why they fail too. You need to understand that unless you not take it seriously, you cannot become successful.

• 👍

LittleJosh

Jan 23, 2017
Cent accounts are great. Better then demo, I think. Even if it is a small amount of money, people take it a lot more seriously than a demo account

pipedition

Trader
Nov 29, 2016
hello first time here, I am from Asia and my English is not really good but I like FOrex and want one day I could be a successful forex trader, blogger and IB. A friend is doing it and I would like to be like him by starting from paritipating this forum.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
or cent accs, as an option :)
Cent account is also good idea but after demo practice. One can not depend on only demo practice because there are many difference in demo and real work so after demo trading you should invest few bucks in market and trade with it before investing big capital.

• 👍
Reactions: Hafizmd

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
hello first time here, I am from Asia and my English is not really good but I like FOrex and want one day I could be a successful forex trader, blogger and IB. A friend is doing it and I would like to be like him by starting from paritipating this forum.
Better you started from learning the basics, not participating on forums, man :) Just a piece of advice :)

• 👍
Reactions: Hafizmd

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Demo is free tool and that is why people dont take it seriously. Because we dont value a free thing,. But demo can be the best learning tool if we use it properly.

Thanks for saying this. We do not value free things. To be successful in the Forex market, a trader has to invest his time first. If anyone invests money before time, then surely he will fail. In my opinion, there is no alternative but to trade on demo account for a long time as if he trades on a live account.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Its very hard to trade with Demo account with the same level of commitment and to be serious about it. Maybe cent accounts its better in some cases.
Cent account give an opportunity to work with real money, but the conditions are the same to classic accounts. Anyway, it's a good way to test a strategy with a pair of bucks or test an EA. I'd rather say that an ideal option is to use advantages both of demo and cent accounts. At least, it doesn't cost much.

Aadolf

Trader
Jan 26, 2017
Hello, everyone!Joined today. In regards to being successful in the markets, I think the single most important element is having a plan.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Thanks for saying this. We do not value free things. To be successful in the Forex market, a trader has to invest his time first. If anyone invests money before time, then surely he will fail. In my opinion, there is no alternative but to trade on demo account for a long time as if he trades on a live account.
We always forget that free things are having their own value and we have to work with them, try to understand as we do while we pay our own money.