Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
Actually, each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. If you love scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

• 👍
Reactions: nunkky

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Hi, any one here can give me an advise trusted broker available, Thanks
Take a look at broker reviews here at Earn Forex as a starting point. Then go to Forex Peace Army as a secondary source of confirmation. Much will depend on what you want from a broker, however, reading the opinions and comments from existing customers is a great way to gauge a brokers' performance in terms of integrity and customer service. Next, check licensing and regulation, and how the broker protects client funds, i.e. segregated accounts. I do not know your country location, so I cannot be more specific. Trust this helps!

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
choosing a broker should be in cool mind. please do not choose a broker in an emotional state. because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
Choose several regulated brokers and try how they work on a demo account. Talk to the support, you can question them and see if they are okay
I would like to advise you to read reviews in the internet, but don't trust all of them, as there are a lot of suspicious pr feedback. Think twice before making a large deposit.
+1 to the previous posters

• 👍
Reactions: Mohdfx

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Choose several regulated brokers and try how they work on a demo account. Talk to the support, you can question them and see if they are okay
I would like to advise you to read reviews in the internet, but don't trust all of them, as there are a lot of suspicious pr feedback. Think twice before making a large deposit.
I agree, it's better not to deposit your account with large sums at first.. Very risky..

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah... I advise to test a broker properly (at least for several months) and only after testing is done, deposit your account
Thank you!
I tested a broker for more than 3 months before I deposited. Well... I'm satisfied for now, I'll see what comes further. Hope, everything will be fine the next year.

A

AntjeWagner

yes, definitely.
My clients tell me about their experience at other brokers nearly every day. mostly it is like "the conditions are great, super great spread but execution bad. service is ok" or it is "great service they have, answer within 1 hour, but the spread is bit high".
there is always a point which you might not like for 100%. you might always feel like "the right broker for me has to be created, there is none yet". either you accept some disadvantage like bit higher spread or you shall not trade ;)
but to give some hint: to find the right broker for you, open several demos, check the background, check the regulation etc. try on a live account and decide for the broker which suits the best for your trading.
reputation that were posted on several forums might not say that the broker is good. some brokers (i will not publish names) use marketing experts that enter fake reviews.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
yes, definitely.
My clients tell me about their experience at other brokers nearly every day. mostly it is like "the conditions are great, super great spread but execution bad. service is ok" or it is "great service they have, answer within 1 hour, but the spread is bit high".
there is always a point which you might not like for 100%. you might always feel like "the right broker for me has to be created, there is none yet". either you accept some disadvantage like bit higher spread or you shall not trade ;)
but to give some hint: to find the right broker for you, open several demos, check the background, check the regulation etc. try on a live account and decide for the broker which suits the best for your trading.
reputation that were posted on several forums might not say that the broker is good. some brokers (i will not publish names) use marketing experts that enter fake reviews.
Yeah, I agree that testing is necessary

Btw, you wrote 'my clients'. Are you a broker of a mentor?

A

AntjeWagner

Broker representative. therefore I am often writing from broker point of view. but as i am exchanging ideas and information with clients, i know their side as well very well.

• 👍
Reactions: george5

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Broker representative. therefore I am often writing from broker point of view. but as i am exchanging ideas and information with clients, i know their side as well very well.
I see. I like when people tell the truth, but not act like traders while having some broker logo as their avatar :D

A

AntjeWagner

hahaha ;) i will not act like a trader, since i am not a trader.
i am more some kind of supportive nature than technical / trading nature. therefore i like the kind information and hints are exchanged here. it helps me a lot when supporting my own clients as well.