HotForex feedbacks!

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
What about withdrawals in Euro are they still available?
it depends on your country, region. In my country (an Asia country), we get a high fee if withdraw = USD and Skrill rate is even smaller than Paypal and it's really bad for Forex trader now.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Do you also switched to withdrawal in Euro or still process it in USD? Is there any ways for cheaper withdrawal in USD?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
i think it depends on the base account you are using, if its a USD account or a EUR account, and there are some exchange rates that apply and it can be a bit painful with some of the rates out there lol, just keep it simple if you are a EUR base user then stick with EUR accounts and so on.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Do you also switched to withdrawal in Euro or still process it in USD? Is there any ways for cheaper withdrawal in USD?

I do exchange it for who want Skrill. in my country, the goverment is applying a high fee for Skrill withdrawal.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
just got my HF card, seems really nice, applied for activation today lets see how it goes with in the week in hopes of doing my first withdrawal with it.. cheers

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Most ATM fees have same fees for some card types. Balance inquiry could cost you $1 per one. It's reason I don't like using mastercard outsides.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
actually the fees are not bad at all i mean, withdrawal in other currencies are at 2% or 3usd, balance inquiry are at 0.4usd but the thing i like about it compared to skrill are the limits, its really really good. especially if the bracket is upgraded by submitting the required documents. its pretty handy

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Most ATM fees have same fees for some card types. Balance inquiry could cost you $1 per one. It's reason I don't like using mastercard outsides.

Oh yes this is really annoying. Btw ATM in my country is around 2%. And its sad that Hotforex doesn't offer Visa cards..

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Oh yes this is really annoying. Btw ATM in my country is around 2%. And its sad that Hotforex doesn't offer Visa cards..
By getting the card, you should use their system (web browser), it will saves you a lot of money. But if you want to withdraw only, the card could be a good choice.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
visa card i dont think they do but its a mastercard though debit. check with your country, but the fees are really good compared to past cards with skrill and payoneer/firstchoice pay.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
visa card i dont think they do but its a mastercard though debit. check with your country, but the fees are really good compared to past cards with skrill and payoneer/firstchoice pay.
Have you used their card, how much fees do you pay at your local bank per ATM withdrawal?Is there any limit from Hotforex? From the bank?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
i think from personal experience using a couple of cards such as payoneer eon skrill and the hf card. its a regulart 2-3% per withdrawal or 2-3usd per ATM withdrawal, locally i still have to pay close to 4usd for international transactions and it sucks but using HSBC or CITI bank atms its easier since it will cost less.. for inquires i think its .4usd payoneer gets 1usd the same for skrill, daily limits, skrill is at 240usd HF card i got a daily limit of 1500. I mean its really better than most cards i used, with the exception of some similar fees while most are less.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
thanks for your review, I want to ask is it possible to use hf cards for Mastercard transactions?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yes it is possible, but be warry, of what currency the final out put will be in, one paypal transaction i had processed the payment in EUR even though my card is USD, I think its something i bought off ebay LOL but it works fine really, and yes i was able to link it to paypal with no problems, its a relly good option.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Hey guys, have you already seen new design of Hotforex personal cabinet? Some new features added and usability is greatly improved in my view. Now easier access withdrawals and top ups as well as trading webinars.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I only access hotforex through my ipad and the new interface looks better, easy-navigation and more information.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
I think they need to add more trading features like contests and bonuses. Still no deposit bonus offered from Hotforex, its sad would happily try it out.