Common mistakes in trading

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
In my opinion, not knowing about the Forex market properly but investing money in the market to earn millions easily is the most common mistakes by the most of the Forex traders.

Any business needs a lot of hard work, dedication, passion to achieve success. Forex market is not different either. This is what we must remember every second while being the the market as a trader.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
There are lots of Forex Trader who makes the same mistakes and which could lead them to total loss, we need to learn from that mistakes and we could earn after that.

wisetrada

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2014
Haha. I think they are market makers indeed! Or maybe someone who came in the Forex world from gambling.. venturesome people are usually too risky, I mean Forex is not an ideal place to earn money for them.
Forex is technical not gambling. You could use a strategy like the stochastic oscillator to mark your entry and exit points using oversold and overbought conditions.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Forex is technical not gambling. You could use a strategy like the stochastic oscillator to mark your entry and exit points using oversold and overbought conditions.
Yeah, to consider the Forex trading as a Gamble, is the worst mistake that many trader makes. This mistake you need not to make.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Did anybody got no deposit bonus from liteforex ? I need advice in trading i would like to trade by using no deposit bonus
I can give you some advice on some other broker, if you want, but I never worked with that one. Still, if you message me, I could tell what bonuses did I get and how I withdrawn them

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
I better advise you to try double deposit bonus or something like that.
Why did you highlight double depo? The conditions are practically the same for all of them with practically all the brokers. But I agree that it's really pleasant to see your money doubled :D

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
The most important thing in Forex is to be serious and trade and the trade who neglects this makes the biggest mistakes.

buldy

Trader
Nov 15, 2016
The most important thing in Forex is to be serious and trade and the trade who neglects this makes the biggest mistakes.

I feel we have too materials for the traders to trade blindly these days, so there is hardly an excuse any who ignores these things.

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Why did you highlight double depo? The conditions are practically the same for all of them with practically all the brokers. But I agree that it's really pleasant to see your money doubled :D
I just got the idea from the company I work with, nothing personal. However, I was already trading when I got the depo bonus. Very helpful :)

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
I feel we have too materials for the traders to trade blindly these days, so there is hardly an excuse any who ignores these things.
Yeah, Taking Forex as a Gamble, may worsen the things and you need to understand that, Forex could be anything, but never a Gamble and taking it as one, may be the biggest mistake.

buldy

Trader
Nov 15, 2016
Yeah, Taking Forex as a Gamble, may worsen the things and you need to understand that, Forex could be anything, but never a Gamble and taking it as one, may be the biggest mistake.

I think I understand what you are saying, because with gambling you play blindly. More like 50/50 chance, but not so with forex, you need to prepare well for it.

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
I notice newbie traders make the mistake of not trading enough currency pairs. Profits are higher with more pairs. More to that, when you trade more currency pairs, you aim for high-quality entries – because you know that if you miss a move on one currency pair, there will be an opportunity on another one soon.

Mixtrader

Dec 29, 2016
I notice newbie traders make the mistake of not trading enough currency pairs. Profits are higher with more pairs. More to that, when you trade more currency pairs, you aim for high-quality entries – because you know that if you miss a move on one currency pair, there will be an opportunity on another one soon.

I see your point but I think that a total newbie should focus on one or two FX pairs to start with. It can be very overwhelming to look at many FX pairs at the same time

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
I meant to say that those who consider Forex as a Gamble take it very lightly, which can cause you lots of trouble in future and thus it is not at all advisable.

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
I see your point but I think that a total newbie should focus on one or two FX pairs to start with. It can be very overwhelming to look at many FX pairs at the same time
I quite agree with you. However, having well-researched strategies based on the proper interpretation of results, can help ensure that traders identify truly correlated pairs without stress.