Common mistakes in trading

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Those who consider it as gambling simply looses their money and looses more while chasing that lost money. So they should keep in mind that forex trading is purely based on analysis, calculations and experience.
Do you think that such people will come to this forum and read this line? I doubt it a lot, really :D

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Do you think that such people will come to this forum and read this line? I doubt it a lot, really :D
Yeah...! But if few of them see this posts, they can be saved, yet if they follow it. I think we need to spread our thoughts in order to make it reach other traders.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Yeah...! But if few of them see this posts, they can be saved, yet if they follow it. I think we need to spread our thoughts in order to make it reach other traders.
In fact, I meant that those who consider their luck will do everything for themselves even won't read forums. And people who understand the importance of education and reads what other traders write here, know such things without our help. Nothing personal, man :D

buldy

Trader
Nov 15, 2016
I might Have a different opinion on this guys, demo trading may not carry same emotions as that of real trading. But you can get a closure to move to real from there, it can give this exposure that you might from elsewhere. And as a matter of fact, there are so many brokers whose demo account kinda similar to real accounts!
Just a matter learning wisely with it.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015

I better guess not all of them but at least we can share our experience and thoughts just as an example to aware the new traders seeking help on forums.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
There are lots of mistakes which a traders make and mainly of it is that they consider it as a Gamble and eventually start losing their money.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
There are lots of mistakes which a traders make and mainly of it is that they consider it as a Gamble and eventually start losing their money.

Yes, some of them looses money and looses more while chasing their lost money.

rubel chy

Nov 21, 2016
There are several things to avoid in trading, however I only choose a few that I think is very important in trading. There is a common misconception that you can learn from a demo account, however, the emotions are different in trading live and demo including the re-quotes that you experience in live trading.

Another misconception is that leverage does not cause you to lose your account; this has even spread as high as government regulatory bodies in the US where there is now a cap on leverage. Leverage is not bad per se; however, without using a proper risk management is very harmful in your trading. As long as you commit to your risk management the amount of leverage will never cause you to lose more than you should.

rubel chy

Nov 21, 2016
HI,Mumuy
your trading tips is really very effective for us.You mentioned a demo account are different in trading live and demo including the re-quotes that you experience in live trading.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Demo is the best way to learn about Forex Trading Rubel, you need to practice demo first and than start trading with Forex, when you have enough confidence in yourself.

Gerrard Hank

Trader
Nov 3, 2016
A common mistake made while trading is taking too much risk when placing trades. A trader can be stressed from this. Why not simply stop taking too much risk and follow the money management rules? Do not take more than 2-3% risk in your trades and you see that you will be less stressed.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
That could be one of the mistake, but many traders do not learn proper trading and they just enter too soon in the live trading and hence lose it all. It is the main common mistake of the traders who are just considering it as a Gamble.

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
That could be one of the mistake, but many traders do not learn proper trading and they just enter too soon in the live trading and hence lose it all. It is the main common mistake of the traders who are just considering it as a Gamble.
I'll reveal a secret to you... The majority of newbies are those people who come here to gamble. Quick money is so seductive. But unreal. Unfortunately

Gerrard Hank

Trader
Nov 3, 2016
Most traders marry positions which shouldn't be. Marrying positions usually happens to traders with losing trades because winners generally cash out. But remember, the market is open every day with an endless amount of opportunity for those with heads clear and objective enough to discern it.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
I'll reveal a secret to you... The majority of newbies are those people who come here to gamble. Quick money is so seductive. But unreal. Unfortunately
Yeah...! It is quite unfortunate that many traders take it as a Gamble, I have done the Demo Practice for about 6 months and taken it very seriously and it helped a lot.

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
Most traders, especially newbies thinks having a trading system is all the answer they need to succeed, but it’s not. You need discipline and money management, they’re more very important.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah...! Patience and discipline are the key to achieve success in Forex Trading, you need to learn about keeping calm and also cool down your nerves when you are losing and also you need to be persistent enough in trading.

FoxyFoxy

Dec 10, 2016
There is a thread on the psychology of trading on earn forex which is very helpful. Psychology is the main problem that new traders have. Most people are used to earning money not risking it every day