How difficult forex trading is for you?

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
No beginner gets trading at the initial stage easy, its always challenging and tough but with time ,practice and constant reading you get to build up confidence and it becomes less difficult
Yes, dear friend. Even after years of trading this work can be challenging sometimes. Routine mainly, but sometimes... yes

FxTimothy

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2016
Honestly speaking Forex Trading is never difficult the real difficulty is to over come emotional Power that insists to take any trades while seeing the live market to earn good money in no time and as one over comes His own bad Habits during the Forex Trading am sure one can easily master it to earn good money for living.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
In my opinion forex trading is easy but earning money from forex trading isn't an easier job, besides this everyone is welcome to share their opinions. Let me know if you guys agree with me!!

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
Like some posters have mentioned, trading Forex is far from being easy. But while I can honestly say it is difficult,it is also easy only if the determination and the desire are there to learn about it. There are lots of companies that offer Demo accounts, so that's a good way for you to start right away. But If you feel discouraged, ask yourself, how were successful traders today able to do it? You see, the difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

• 👍
Reactions: Gerrard Hank

tariq

Aug 4, 2016
Always your interests define whether you can be successful or not in any business, In Forex everything is possible if you have passion and hardworking mindset.

Gerrard Hank

Trader
Nov 3, 2016
Honestly, It was pretty difficult in the beginning trying to learn effective trading strategies. I wanted to quit, but then I remember that winners never quit. So I had to put my best foot forward, and here I am still trading.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Honestly, It was pretty difficult in the beginning trying to learn effective trading strategies. I wanted to quit, but then I remember that winners never quit. So I had to put my best foot forward, and here I am still trading.
There's lots we have to learn before we are able to decide our trading styles and techniques, and at first it can all seem a bit overwhelming. I was lucky because I had previously traded stocks and futures using both technical and fundamental analysis, but unlucky because initially I thought the same trading style and technique would work equally as well in Forex...but I was wrong! I had to build a brand new strategy. You are so right, Gerrard, winners never quit, and eventually overcome the initial learning curve. None of us would be here if we didn't believe we are on the right track, so what else can we do but keep going!

FxTimothy

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2016
For me its has been Bread and butter for more then 10+ Years so no point of saying its Difficult rather its all about Rightly educating itself before doing live.

Roifx

Trader
Nov 23, 2016
roifx.com
Forex is not difficult for me. I know this business very well. i have good knowledge about this. So i can apply my knowledge and earn from forex. Now you need to have good broker and invest your money wisely to make money from this business

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Forex is not difficult for me. I know this business very well. i have good knowledge about this. So i can apply my knowledge and earn from forex. Now you need to have good broker and invest your money wisely to make money from this business
I bet that not every trader who has deep experience can say that Forex is not difficult. Have you ever faced the moment when you realize that your strategy is not profitable anymore? Sometimes the main problem is not in the broker you choose and not in the investments. It is in some detail that you could miss or in a volatile market. It's not easy to cope with that, especially if you have been working on the trading strategy for a long time

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
I bet that not every trader who has deep experience can say that Forex is not difficult. Have you ever faced the moment when you realize that your strategy is not profitable anymore? Sometimes the main problem is not in the broker you choose and not in the investments. It is in some detail that you could miss or in a volatile market. It's not easy to cope with that, especially if you have been working on the trading strategy for a long time
I had such as situation once, yes, I just changed it a bit and went on. What concernces a broker... Sometimes charts show me strange things and I have to write to support. But they show me facts about some news etc. So, I see that it was not their fault. But moments ago, I was ready to fight for the money I lost. The idea is to be more attentive

Feb 17, 2017
I must agree with all of you, I have had a hard time especially you really have to be updated with the news in the stock market. However, when I am doing this every now and then I became used to it. Webinars even helped me a lot as well!

jameswilliam

Trader
Jan 31, 2017
Initially forex trading was very much difficult for me. I used to face lot of difficulty in understanding the concepts, forex terms but with continued practice and learning it started becoming easier. It is very truly said that “practice makes a man perfect”, and this statement is very apt for forex trading. Practice, practice and more practice can help you become successful trader.

Any business, including Forex, isn't a complicated process. The difficulty lies in all of us. Forex is the psychology. And because we don't trade against the market or banks and brokers, but against yourself, it can be concluded that the forex - it's a simple tool that can be understood. It's much more difficult to comprehend and regulate a trading psychology.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Any business, including Forex, isn't a complicated process. The difficulty lies in all of us. Forex is the psychology. And because we don't trade against the market or banks and brokers, but against yourself, it can be concluded that the forex - it's a simple tool that can be understood. It's much more difficult to comprehend and regulate a trading psychology.
Understanding of financial basics can be difficult for some people too. Psychology is one of the factors, but not the only one. Knowing the fundamentals is important as well.Some people say that technical analysis can be enough, but it's not in the majority of time.

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
Understanding of financial basics can be difficult for some people too. Psychology is one of the factors, but not the only one. Knowing the fundamentals is important as well.Some people say that technical analysis can be enough, but it's not in the majority of time.
I agree, sometimes we can't just deny the economic situations happening and some other factors and their effect on the market.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
I agree, sometimes we can't just deny the economic situations happening and some other factors and their effect on the market.
I'd rather say not deny, but miss them. Denying is senseless as Fed meetings and so on will be held and will affect the market anyway

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
At begin, i think it was little difficult for me to adjust with this market but as time pass and i learn about Forex, i learn that it is not difficult at all.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Earning in forex is directly proportional to what we learn and implement in trading. Learning isn't difficult but many found it as a tiring job to stick however consistency is required if we wishes to become successful in forex trading.

ema watts

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
You made a good point. Trading psychology is one difficult aspect to master in Forex trading. A trader becoming overly emotional with either wins or losses can pose serious threats to his trading plans making it difficult to achieve positive long term results.