HotForex feedbacks!

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
just my two cents, if im not mistaken these kind of exchanges are done through underground exchangers, yes unregulated highrisk yet effective for lots of people online, some build a goor rep and can produce high income from money conversions between different online money processors, like paypal to skril, skrill to web money, payoneer to neteller etc..

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I often exchange Skrill into local money, it's fast and avoid the terrible fee local banks applying on Skrill withdrawals (up to $40)

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Thanks for the share however i think skrill is fine unless i find some cheap alternative to that.
Skrill is cheapest option to withdraw from Hotforex. 1% per withdrawal from their account and 3 bucks fee to withdraw money on credit card and its fixed fee. Getting money through other payment systems will costs you about 30$ per 1000$ while through Skrill its only 13-14$

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
hey speaking of skrill i was sent another card for no reason, should i activate it or would it charge me another 29+ annual fee if i do so, but my old card work fine anyway

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
If your previous card is still active then i guess stick with it rather than paying another extra charges in lieu of annual fee etc.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Skrill doesn't process withdrawals in USD anymore. Forced to open account in Euro to save on commissions, as their FX commissions are 4 (four) percent! Now receiving my money from Hotforex in Euro only.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I''ll try to apply for the HF debit card, it only costs 10usd i think and it would be eaiser to transfer from ewallet rather than wait for a transfer to skrill i think, ill give it a shot and ets see how it goes and the fees are very acceptable.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Yeah let us know about your experience because I'm also thinking of eliminating skrill from the transactions chain.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I think it could be a cheap alternative to other payment processors, that's my personal opinion let see how it works in future.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I think skrill and neteller are limitting thir asian services, just got an email about it, starting nov 25 there wont be any cards usuable in my location and usd bank transfers will be prohibited, I actually need this hf card most right now, lol.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
I think skrill and neteller are limitting thir asian services, just got an email about it, starting nov 25 there wont be any cards usuable in my location and usd bank transfers will be prohibited, I actually need this hf card most right now, lol.
What about withdrawals in Euro are they still available?