Risk In Forex Trading - 5stars Forex Ltd

Sep 21, 2015
Canada
www.5starsforex.com

risk.jpg

Risk in Forex trading
Factors such as the size, volatility and global structure of the foreign exchange market have all contributed to its rapid success. The modern Forex trading technologies enable the taking of big profits in a short period of time: brokers provide their clients with leverages; client terminals support the function of automatic trading etc. Indeed, with Forex it is possible to become rich in a moment but it is also possible to lose everything at once.

Main market and non-market risks.
  1. Exchange rates volatility
    Exchange rate volatility refers to the tendency for foreign currencies to appreciate or depreciate in value, thus affecting the profitability of foreign exchange trades. The volatility is the measurement of the amount that these rates change and the frequency of those changes. Price spikes can lead to financial losses. While opening a deal a trader should consider that prices are subject to various fluctuations. Therefore, it is necessary to control the opened positions or to place limit orders.
    Dynamics of prices is affected by various economic and political events as well. The release of breaking news can provoke significant price changes. Moreover, from time to time the central banks carry out the currency interventions in order to influence the exchange rate of the national currencies. Interest rates also play an important role as they can lead to the changes in exchange rates.
  2. The risk of using a leverage
    The concept ofleverageis used by both investors and companies.Investors use leverage to profit from the fluctuations inexchange rates between two different countries. The leverage that is achievable in the Forex market is one of the highest that investors can obtain. Leverage is a loan that is provided to an investor by the broker that is handling his or her Forex account.
    The profitability of deals can be significantly multiplied if you use the assets borrowed from a broker. The higher the profit is, the greater the risks are. The losses cannot exceed the equity of a trader, but if a trader uses a big leverage, then even the slightest price movement in the opposite direction can reduce the deposit to zero.
  3. Technical risks
    In order to control deals and to find a right moment for making a buy or a sell deal, a trader needs a computer and a constant access to the Internet. There is always a possibility of unexpected power cutoff, equipment errors or disconnection. As a rule such alternative devices as smartphones, laptops and tablet computers can be a good solution.
  4. Dishonest brokers
    While trading on Forex there is a risk to choose an unreliable broker. Prestigious brokers are not really interested in losses of their clients. That is the reason why they try to ensure the maximum transparency of their activity and propose the effective trading instruments. Reliable companies neither deliberately change the exchange rates nor play against the client!
  5. Psychology of traders
    Available trading and high speed of deals execution can seem easy and simple. If you consider the trading as an exciting game, you can pay for this with your own money. A trader’s decision is influenced by various psychological factors. Therefore, it is necessary to learn how to control your emotions
    Visit Us: [URL removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk. Actually, no one becomes successful from this trading place at all if he does not know how about risk management approach completely.

• 👍
Reactions: Martin Gaptil

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
The most interesting point is, here I can monitor my risk reward ratio! This is why, I am not scared actually! My trading strategy provides me 70-75% accuracy, and I mostly use 1:3 profit ratio! In addition, I use a fixed risk reward ratio in my live trading (only 1%), as a result I don’t face any unexpected result in my live trading!

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
The most interesting point is, here I can monitor my risk reward ratio! This is why, I am not scared actually! My trading strategy provides me 70-75% accuracy, and I mostly use 1:3 profit ratio! In addition, I use a fixed risk reward ratio in my live trading (only 1%), as a result I don’t face any unexpected result in my live trading!
Really you have such a good trading accuracy from your trading strategy! By the way, may I know details about your trading system? If you don’t mind!

Shaun Henry

Master Trader
Dec 29, 2016
fx-list.com
Risk is always there, so you can’t run away from it. We just need to make sure that we have right strategy in place and broker selection is very key aspect of it. I have made mistakes with joining wrong brokers and having strategy that was too risky, so just cover these parts and we are good.

Dec 9, 2017
Thank you for your writing. Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing. Most people come to forex trading without the intention of learning. They come to make money just by trading. They forget that it's the skills that make moeny.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
risk.jpg

Risk in Forex trading
Factors such as the size, volatility and global structure of the foreign exchange market have all contributed to its rapid success. The modern Forex trading technologies enable the taking of big profits in a short period of time: brokers provide their clients with leverages; client terminals support the function of automatic trading etc. Indeed, with Forex it is possible to become rich in a moment but it is also possible to lose everything at once.

Main market and non-market risks.
  1. Exchange rates volatility
    Exchange rate volatility refers to the tendency for foreign currencies to appreciate or depreciate in value, thus affecting the profitability of foreign exchange trades. The volatility is the measurement of the amount that these rates change and the frequency of those changes. Price spikes can lead to financial losses. While opening a deal a trader should consider that prices are subject to various fluctuations. Therefore, it is necessary to control the opened positions or to place limit orders.
    Dynamics of prices is affected by various economic and political events as well. The release of breaking news can provoke significant price changes. Moreover, from time to time the central banks carry out the currency interventions in order to influence the exchange rate of the national currencies. Interest rates also play an important role as they can lead to the changes in exchange rates.
  2. The risk of using a leverage
    The concept ofleverageis used by both investors and companies.Investors use leverage to profit from the fluctuations inexchange rates between two different countries. The leverage that is achievable in the Forex market is one of the highest that investors can obtain. Leverage is a loan that is provided to an investor by the broker that is handling his or her Forex account.
    The profitability of deals can be significantly multiplied if you use the assets borrowed from a broker. The higher the profit is, the greater the risks are. The losses cannot exceed the equity of a trader, but if a trader uses a big leverage, then even the slightest price movement in the opposite direction can reduce the deposit to zero.
  3. Technical risks
    In order to control deals and to find a right moment for making a buy or a sell deal, a trader needs a computer and a constant access to the Internet. There is always a possibility of unexpected power cutoff, equipment errors or disconnection. As a rule such alternative devices as smartphones, laptops and tablet computers can be a good solution.
  4. Dishonest brokers
    While trading on Forex there is a risk to choose an unreliable broker. Prestigious brokers are not really interested in losses of their clients. That is the reason why they try to ensure the maximum transparency of their activity and propose the effective trading instruments. Reliable companies neither deliberately change the exchange rates nor play against the client!
  5. Psychology of traders
    Available trading and high speed of deals execution can seem easy and simple. If you consider the trading as an exciting game, you can pay for this with your own money. A trader’s decision is influenced by various psychological factors. Therefore, it is necessary to learn how to control your emotions
    Visit Us: [URL removed]

No doubt, Forex is a risky profession; but that doesn’t mean it’s unplayable! Money management is the tool that provides enough security! On the other hand, I am also concern on risk reward ratio! As a result I am confident.