Bonus That Can Be Lost

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
Bonuses are always tricky and i guess those who doesn't wishes to avail them can have an option to go with no bonus accounts. Those who willing to avail them should read their associated terms and conditions thoroughly before applying them otherwise they can double our troubles too.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Bonuses are always tricky and i guess those who doesn't wishes to avail them can have an option to go with no bonus accounts. Those who willing to avail them should read their associated terms and conditions thoroughly before applying them otherwise they can double our troubles too.
I agree, hardly brokers give money to the every trader for no reason. Even if the bonus is tradable, first you'll lose your money and only then - bonus money. Moreover, you won't be able to withdraw bonus money.

Ally

Sep 13, 2016
Margin bonus adds the equity to your account when your account is about to crash by the margin call. The amount of margin call bonus helps to keep the account safe from stop out levels. There are many brokers in the market who are offering RESCUE BONUSES like HotForex, CaesarTrade, Finpro Trading and IronFX.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Margin bonus adds the equity to your account when your account is about to crash by the margin call. The amount of margin call bonus helps to keep the account safe from stop out levels. There are many brokers in the market who are offering RESCUE BONUSES like HotForex, CaesarTrade, Finpro Trading and IronFX.
Sorry, I am new to trading. I wanted to ask what rescue bonus is. Is it when I have a little money left? And what if I lose that money either? What would a broker do?

Ally

Sep 13, 2016
Sorry, I am new to trading. I wanted to ask what rescue bonus is. Is it when I have a little money left? And what if I lose that money either? What would a broker do?

RESCUE BONUS is same as margin bonus. In broader terms, rescue bonus is the equity added to your account which saves your account from getting triggered by margin call. margin call is the warning which depicts that your account is going to triggered by stop out level. stop out level is the loss level decided by the broker at which your positions are squared off.
yes, it is given when you are left with little money in your account. If you lose that money your margin call will trigger first and then stop out level will close all your positions.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015

I also noticed that LMFX broker is also offering Rescue bonus though i haven't tried this bonus as yet!

Ally

Sep 13, 2016
I also noticed that LMFX broker is also offering Rescue bonus though i haven't tried this bonus as yet!
There are many trustworthy brokers who are providing this rescue bonus other than LMFX are hotforex, westernfx, finpro trading, IV brokers, and many more.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
RESCUE BONUS is same as margin bonus. In broader terms, rescue bonus is the equity added to your account which saves your account from getting triggered by margin call. margin call is the warning which depicts that your account is going to triggered by stop out level. stop out level is the loss level decided by the broker at which your positions are squared off.
yes, it is given when you are left with little money in your account. If you lose that money your margin call will trigger first and then stop out level will close all your positions.
Oh, I see, thank you!
I think it's a very helpful bonus, really :)

Ally

Sep 13, 2016
Oh, I see, thank you!
I think it's a very helpful bonus, really :)

Hey Mohdfx
I'm glad you find it helpful !! :) However, there are some cons that comes with the pros of rescue bonus that you should take care of with your respective broker. Like my broker allow 30% rescue bonus for one account per client.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Hey Mohdfx
I'm glad you find it helpful !! :) However, there are some cons that comes with the pros of rescue bonus that you should take care of with your respective broker. Like my broker allow 30% rescue bonus for one account per client.
Oh, I see.
I hope that I won't need it :D as I try to trade accurately on live account
But however, I'll know how to get back to trading if something bad happens to my depo...

Ally

Sep 13, 2016
Oh, I see.
I hope that I won't need it :D as I try to trade accurately on live account
But however, I'll know how to get back to trading if something bad happens to my depo...

Hey Mohdfx
Well that's great. Good luck for your trading! :)

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
All bonus require some conditions for trader to acquire them. I think if you're not clear, don't stick with any bonus, normally you can choose no-bonus option.