what is your leverage when you trade ?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I like to trade with leverage is not big and not as small as 1: 1000. although in forexmart have provided leverage 1: 5000, but for my trading with great leverage is dangerous
So far I am never use these leverage, in my view use 1:400 already as high leverage and useful for learning purposes, indeed use higher leverage if in lucky will get huge profit, but also possible get quick loss at short time

Ally

Sep 13, 2016
The leverage and minimum deposit requirement is based on your broker. If your broker allows you to have leverage ranging up to 500x then it becomes easy for you to trade with small deposits. For example, if your broker allows you trade with the minimum deposit requirement of $5 and is offering you the leverage of 400x or 1:400. It means that you can trade up to the trading volume of $5*400=$2000 with micro lots.

For a newbie, it is important to stick to low leverage because higher leverage means higher chances of losses. However, most of the traders in the industry opt for the leverage of 1:100.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
When looking for a broker with the best trading conditions I looked on leverage. I thought that the more leverage is the better will be trades. But now I've understood that it's juck lots of risk and don't use it at all. 1:200 is okay.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Choosing leverage will depending with each trader also, lowest lot size safier than highest leverage because avoid over trading and greedy, but certain strategy also using high leverage because included as extreme strategy that required opened more trades

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
By and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at many risk, but according to my trading experience , I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk , it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. basically, I always use 1:200 leverage for avoiding risk, but when I can predict the market wit certainly ,then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly.

boo_sl3

Trader
Sep 13, 2016
leverage like a double-edged knife, and therefore we need to be careful when trading with leverage. The greater the leverage, the greater the risk that we will encounter and therefore we need to be wise in choosing leverage for trading. In forexmart have provided leverage up to 1: 5000

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
leverage like a double-edged knife, and therefore we need to be careful when trading with leverage. The greater the leverage, the greater the risk that we will encounter and therefore we need to be wise in choosing leverage for trading. In forexmart have provided leverage up to 1: 5000
Usually I am choose low leverage if having account with big amount capital, but if only use small capital often use high leverage to boosting opportunity, if still under control using high leverage also safe I think

boo_sl3

Trader
Sep 13, 2016
Usually I am choose low leverage if having account with big amount capital, but if only use small capital often use high leverage to boosting opportunity, if still under control using high leverage also safe I think

yes, we know that the greater the leverage that we use, the greater the chance we get. For that, we need to be wise in selecting the proper leverage for our account

FxTimothy

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2016
yes more leverage could be more risk . however for a skilled trader its a boon as they can earn more money with smaller investment.

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. Before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Ally

Sep 13, 2016
According to me leverage must be in between 100x to 500x. this is the optimal range of leverage as with high leverage there are high risks attached.

I’m presently trading on 200x leverage and I feel its best for me. As I’m a moderate trader so I’m reluctant to take high risks and this amount of leverage is neither very less nor very high for my kind of trading. And moreover, choosing a right kind of leverage depends upon the trader’s choice, risk tolerance and comforts while trading in global market.

brother

Master Trader
Feb 17, 2016
I don't like using a credit shoulder higher than 1:200, but it's size really doesn't matter. Only what volume you can use to enter the market. A big credit shoulder is generally used by newbies or by those who has a small deposit.

wisetrada

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2014
Leverages are good trading instruments, you can trade big positions with a small capital using nice leverages. But new traders should not get lost in the excitement; moderate leverages like 1:10 is good enough.