FX Signal Provider Introduction

fxsignalprovider

Active Trader
Sep 24, 2016
I've been trading FOREX for roughly 6 years, with my last 3 years being my only successful years. I've done every possible mistake there is, over leveraging, trading the news, revenge trading, trading with no strategy, anything you name it. I've also been a victim to several signal providers as I was not aware that fake MT4 statements were a norm, I was also not aware that back test do not represent an accurate performance of a trading strategy due to the tick history being at 60-70% accuracy at best.

I will create another post for the 'promotional' aspect of my service.

Cheers.

fxsignalprovider

Active Trader
Sep 24, 2016
I'm offering a service that has been around in this market for years and for the years to come, there's nothing special about it. It's a signal/account management service, however there are two key points that stand out.

1) Honesty

Unlike other signal providers that post fake MT4 statements, send fake emails. I decided to take a different approach, I created a MYFXBOOK account that is "Track Record Verified" and "Trading Privileges Verified". I believe that honesty and transparency are the best way to create a new business, because it enables the customer to see if the service/product offered is worth the payment mentioned. I updated MYFXBOOK at least twice a day (Once before the London Session, another after the US session)

2) Learning Experience

The best way to learn the Forex market is trading it. No amount of books, trading patterns, or gurus will ever make you a good trader if you DONT TRADE the markets. Trading the markets is a whole different ball game. I remember in my earlier days, I used to lose money on my real account, but I'd always make money on a demo account. I soon realized that I was losing money on my real account due to my emotions and using real money. There are some skills that you just cant train on

I not only offer signals, but I offer an explanation and a clean chart as to why I took the trade. You will only learn when you start pulling the trigger, putting your money on the table and understanding why you get in the first place with a defined Take profit and Stop loss levels. After a while of following the signals and learning the strategies, how markets moves, you will feel confident in creating trades yourself and following through with your plan. Eventually you will be able to become a successful trader on your own.

Also, my current clients ask me questions all the time when they don't understand the charts or need advice on a trade they'd like to take, while I might not be free most of the time during market hours to answer questions on the spot, I answer them after market hours.

As I said, the services being offered are the "Signal Service" and "Managed Account". Depending on whether you would like to trade the markets yourself or have your account traded for you, is up to you and this is something that we can discuss prior to your subscription.

Signal Service

The Signal Service is very straight forward. I will be sending both an E-mail and a Text message through a mobile messaging app for every trade that I take. Unlike other services that send the signals 30 sec to 2 minutes late, our e-mails and mobile messages are almost INSTANT. I understand that it takes around 20-30 secs on average to enter a trade once received, therefore I cannot send signals with a Take profit of 10-20 pips like other signal providers do. Don't worry, I do not scalp to begin with, I am a swing trader. If you check MYFXBOOK account, you will notice that my average win is 118 pips, so even if you're late in entering the trade you will still have time to enter and make money. I have my trade history open (For now) whoever is interested can have a look to see what kind of trades I take.

Managed Accounts

The managed account service allows you to be hands off and let me do the trading for you myself, I will automatically executes the trades from my account onto yours almost instantly. There are three ways that I provide this service

1) Start an account under a broker that I have an agreement with so that I can manage your account through your broker
2) For you to rent a VPS and have your MT4 online ALL THE TIME, if it disconnects then the trades will not be placed
3) I host the VPS using one of our partners and have my team monitor it's up time so that trading isn't affected.

Subscription / Trading Fees

Signal Service: 50$/Month

Managed Account Service: Profit Share + Management Fee payment structure. This is to be discussed privately between each client.

Contact info

Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any questions or directly inbox me

MyfxBook Link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Fxsignalprovider/fx-signalprovider/1580367