Can i teach my wife for forex trading?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes will good if wife having interested in this business, because might not all women they having interest in business that making them being complicated, but interest is come from soul, enforced something that don't like will giving bad result and might they will crying

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think it a great idea... start on demo account and maybe she will be gr8
Yes demo account is good place to practice in real market condition and beginner can using this type account to learn, and might wife if already having long year experience skill will better than husband

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
it would surprise most people how well kids can trade..... for several years now every summer, june 1st, i open 3 accounts for the girls and there probably has not been a single summer that my returns were greater than theirs.... i'll put them up against anybody....

there is no doubt it is because they stick to the plan and don't get caught up with all the second guessing wishy washy nonsense....

a simple trigger.... a correctly sized trade with a stoploss and a profittarget.... then their back to doing what little girls do during the summer.... the market and oanda will handle the trade.....

you let 3 little girls double their accounts while your barely breaking even, and you'll be lookin hard at the mirror askin why......

teach'em to trade.... they might return the favor.......h

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
In stock trading its possible that portfolio chosen randomly can perform better. But its not applicable to forex trading, if you don't have skills you won't be able to cope with trading risks.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
In stock trading its possible that portfolio chosen randomly can perform better. But its not applicable to forex trading, if you don't have skills you won't be able to cope with trading risks.
But still have many opportunity to making them better, indeed forex need skill and experience, but might it's also will depending with their intention, if they lazy and not motivated hence will hard to get earning

aqibFXmart

Trader
Jul 5, 2016
I do not suggest for a wife to join the forex business. because I think a wife has many daily tasks to take care of the house. so, sorry if it should be a trader. it could be your home neglected

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
If your wife is wanted to be in this business and ready to learn then you can teach her. This way you both can have good trading career. All best.

tariq

Aug 4, 2016
This Forex business is for every body and there is no gender discrimination in starting carrier as a trader. In this way you can earn as well as you can give time to your work, Forex trading can become your part time earning platform.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah...! You could do that and make your wife learn all the aspects of Forex Trading, a good Demo Practice will be good if you want to make her lean about it.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
If any one in this world want to learn Forex, then he must start learning because you may not know that this business can change your life. SO learning is first.

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
I do not suggest for a wife to join the forex business. because I think a wife has many daily tasks to take care of the house. so, sorry if it should be a trader. it could be your home neglected
But why? I don't see anything bad in teaching my own wife to work on Forex. The other question is her own interests. If my wife was interested in trading, I would help her to learn and to achieve success.
Of course I know that my wife does all the housework and takes care of children while I'm working, but if trading was her hobby I wouldn't have anything against her interests. It's the matter of love and respect.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yup it is a good thing and if or wives are at home, she could spare some of her free time and could earn a good income.

Kizmi Khan

Trader
Oct 14, 2016
India
Do you have a day job? If not, then trade by yourself. no need to involve her. But if you have a day ob, you can teach your wife Forex trading. Provided that she does not have a day job!

• 👍
Reactions: Hafizmd

BagIt

Jul 27, 2016
Women too c
My wife is taking interest in forex trading but due to home work she feels double mind to enter in forex trading , what are your opinion ? Can i teach my wife for forex trading ?

Surely you can, it wont be easy but with you mentoring her it can get a bit easy and there are so many women doing great with forex out there she can be the next if she puts in her best

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
Why not? Behind every successful man is a woman. You will definitely reap the reward when you patiently teach her about Forex. It's another way of empowering women, and when they are empowered the immediate family and society benefits. So never hesitate to teach her.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
just bare in mind, that brokers can have strict rules regarding IP addresses and stand alone PC, and lets hope no conflict in terms of physical address, just be sure to consult with the broker first, i have stumbled upon some cases in the past where people would make 2nd and 3rd account with their brokers and end up having the accounts closed.

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Yes, I think it is okay to teach her how to trade. Every person has the right to try it and gain some knowledge in the business. You cannot say, when time comes, she may be better than you.. :)