Are you happy with your broker?

Robin Utthapa

Active Trader
May 22, 2016
Hello,
May I ask, why are you confortable with fixed spreads?
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not so experienced. Fixed Spreads don't represent the actual market. I don't even bother checking Brokers offering fixed Spreads

Actually this is dependent whether you prefer long term or scalping, as per scalpers you’re never going to like fixed spread due to been high while for long term traders fixed is always better or even news traders. Right now I am using FreshForex where there is viable spread and I am okay with it given I give scalping more priority.

Francmorio

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
I think everyone is happy with their brokers, this is an easy question for those traders who know what they need from the start.

Over all i am satisfied with my recent broker FreshForex, and improvements are my next goal together with my broker.

maxim111

Jun 17, 2016
not long ago I've started trading with TouchTrades. from the beginning I had problems with the customer support, for a couple of days, but later I got in touch with them and already made the first withdrawal, without any problems. not bad for a young broker)

Danish Faridi

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2016
Absolutely, I believe traders need 2 things. Firstly, quick payment (I get instant) and secondly, it’s about freedom to do whatever we want and to keep profits coming in since that’s what makes noticeable difference and with FreshForex, I get all these facilities, so in short, I am absolutely happy!

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
How long you have been with them?I read that freshforex has no regulations.

These are Russian crooks I'd suggest everybody to avoid them, read too many complaints about them.
My broker advice is Hotforex or FXCM. My two favorite trading platforms.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I have traded with hotforex for quite sometime before switching to binary options trading and they can be considered as an option while choosing a decent broker. I trade forex and try to hedge my forex trades through binary options too which i really found a good tool to stay protected.

ArslanKemal

Trader
Aug 3, 2016
I prefer scalping and my broker is really good for it. And I also had account with fixed spread and it's also good for it ( the only thing that I didn't like on fixed account - there is no fixed spread for the pair EUR/TRY. (trade with FiboGroup)

• 👍
Reactions: FIBO_Group

Danish Faridi

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2016
Jellyeb, are you talking about FreshForex? If so can you please go into details what you meant? I have been trading with them long enough and I haven’t faced any issues at all. But, I will be interested to hear from you further on this.

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
I have worked with Octafx, XM and Justforex. I thought about some famous well regulated broker but then decided that it will take much time to withdraw or support may be slow (do you imagine how many clients do they have?). The last one is my broker now and I think it's really comfortable to trade with. Support is quick, MT4 is good for me, spreads and comissions on ECN are quite democratic, withdrawals are very quick too (there can be problems with it in Asia as I heared). At least, I haven't any complaints. And when I have, support helps me to solve them, even give money back if the issue was on their side.

WallyEdwards

Trader
Nov 18, 2015
Yes why not? For the past 2 years or so, I am with FreshForex and never had an issue, save once or twice which was settled amicably! The trading conditions are good with near zero spreads and no re-quote. They offer spot forex, Binary Options and Share Holder pattern where you can buy shares of companies! A massive 101% tradable bonus adds substantially to our initial capital. Of course there are fast withdrawals.

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
now i am comfortable with MXTrade which for all time make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. and they do not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

fuelaranfast

Mar 28, 2017
images

• 👍
Reactions: Hafizmd