How Does Brexit Affect You?

Sweet Diane

Trader
Jun 29, 2016
Illinois
www.jafxbreakdown.com
Hi guys! I am checking on the status of trading in the past weeks after the Brexit happened. I am very anxious as the first days after the said change really affected the trading esp in their country. I would just like to ask anyone if does it made a great effect on your side?

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
hey d...... it did not help me much... i was positioned for england to remain in the eu so some of what was made in the weeks running up to the vote was erased in minutes after the vote....

all 3 girls have done well over the past 30 days... they did not trade the gbp due the risk outweighing the reward....

other than avoiding the pound, everything is full speed ahead for us...... and hard to see any reason that should change.....h

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
After brexit I don't trade because I have no capital in account after mc, but now I hope gbp still continue to bearish, I don't know for sure about economy policy but might still need more time to make gbp normal again

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Well I'm making good money on Brexit trading on GBP its driven purely by people psychology so its quite easy and funny to predict. Basic strategy - trading from key round levels, support and resistance, etc.

• 👍
Reactions: Lukas Schmidt

Sweet Diane

Trader
Jun 29, 2016
Illinois
www.jafxbreakdown.com
Hi everyone! Sorry for my response so late. Yes, I have received some good outcome while others have not so good results. I am crossing fingers to have it successful, I hope. I have been onhold my investments due to the Brexit event.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Agree with jellyeb.. The markets are easier to predict after the brexit. EURUSD especially easy to predict
I think this pair is hard and easy, sometime hard to predicted and causing loss, maybe on few day movement eurusd move on range daily and good for scalping

Lukas Schmidt

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
I think this pair is hard and easy, sometime hard to predicted and causing loss, maybe on few day movement eurusd move on range daily and good for scalping

its moving sideways in a very easy range to spot. You can make money but must be patient

Lukas

Sweet Diane

Trader
Jun 29, 2016
Illinois
www.jafxbreakdown.com
hey d...... it did not help me much... i was positioned for england to remain in the eu so some of what was made in the weeks running up to the vote was erased in minutes after the vote....

all 3 girls have done well over the past 30 days... they did not trade the gbp due the risk outweighing the reward....

other than avoiding the pound, everything is full speed ahead for us...... and hard to see any reason that should change.....h

Hi hayseed! I am very sorry to hear that. For the past month since Brexit implemented, I am very worried about what will happen in trading. Although it might end up good but the process might affect a lot of traders.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Hello, everyone! I keep a bearish view on GBPUSD, as Brexit caused a lot of turmoil in markets

I also keep bearish positions (0.05 lot) on GBP/USD from 1.33 expecting a drop to 1.25 level in September. Planning to add some more after it breaks 1.30 (maybe another 0.05 lot)

aqibFXmart

Trader
Jul 5, 2016
No memories for me at the time. because brexit make GPB market analysis and eur prone to be analyzed. the results are surprising. I was able to make a profit of more than 100% in two weeks. and to this day, my account still survive.

Sweet Diane

Trader
Jun 29, 2016
Illinois
www.jafxbreakdown.com
No memories for me at the time. because brexit make GPB market analysis and eur prone to be analyzed. the results are surprising. I was able to make a profit of more than 100% in two weeks. and to this day, my account still survive.

Well, good for you! I have tried to start trade last week and I am trying to see what would be the result soon. And that would be unpredictable which made my investment float either to get profit or turning to loss.

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Hi,
Well I reside in South Africa, and it would appear to have made the best gains out of the Brexit fiasco against other currencies.
I did forsee that sterling would suffer in the short to medium term, but I still think that the Brits will recover eventually to form their own destiny, and one that is not dictated to by the gnomes of Brussels.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Hi,
Well I reside in South Africa, and it would appear to have made the best gains out of the Brexit fiasco against other currencies.
I did forsee that sterling would suffer in the short to medium term, but I still think that the Brits will recover eventually to form their own destiny, and one that is not dictated to by the gnomes of Brussels.

I personally think that it was a good decision that as taken by the people of England and now they can have a sustainable economy and also go towards the path of Full scaled developments easily in the coming years :)

• 👍
Reactions: ArslanKemal

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
Not an affectee but what affects me the most during brexit is that i could make some good amounts by shorting GBP but i didn't traded the whole session.