Where to begin Forex. I have only Basic Idea about currency trading

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes, demo account is great place and free from risk losing real money because only use virtual money, if any trader already have basic educatiuon forex then they can visit broker site and open demo account and install platform, many broekr offer demo account also included in my broker

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Its a good thing that you are starting from the begining, you should learn to trade from demo accounts as it will clarify all your doubts.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Forex demo account is useful for beginner trader beacuse using this type account hence any trader they can practice to implemented knowledge about system trading and also, backtesting system trading with free from risk losing real money because only use virtual money, this is second step to start in forex I think while first step is learn basic forex.

coolboy

Jun 13, 2016
India
The best way to learn Forex Trading is through Demo Account. Through Demo Account, you could learn trading without even losing money.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think as trader also will good if they always broaden insight with learn many thing all that related forex, reading article, also learn from forum usually many expert sometime they share valuable knowledge and we can learn from fellow trader beside learn with own experience

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Demo account is a good place to start but sometimes your exposure to markets in such way may lead to a trading problems in future. Working too much on demo can result in underestimation of importance of risk management, trading strategy, deposit size and other crucial things in trading. That's why advice would be using cent account or account with micro lots where you learn& earn (or lose in small amounts) but you get adequate picture of forex trading with its risks and psychology.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Maybe not all trader they willing to spent time practice in demo account, because they having reason if demo account only waste of time, although they made huge profit but these profit is unwthdrawable, and to be frank money in demo onlt using virtual money, this is only for learning purposes

aqibFXmart

Trader
Jul 5, 2016
Maybe not all trader they willing to spent time practice in demo account, because they having reason if demo account only waste of time, although they made huge profit but these profit is unwthdrawable, and to be frank money in demo onlt using virtual money, this is only for learning purposes
yeah, therefore I prefer demo demo account contests than usual. because the demo contest, we will understand how traders make trading competitors. and understand their respective characters. so we'll have more experience than others. although we are not easy to become a champion on a demo account.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
Demo accounts trading can be helpful in gaining trade experience as well as they can be good to test any broker processes, as most of the processes in live accounts offered by any broker are more or less similar to those as offered in their demo accounts.

Lukas Schmidt

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
i started on demo accouint but moved very quickly. They only help to learn the platform and maybe a little bit technical analysis. Not for emotions. You don't get the feeling that you are losing money on a demo account like a live account

aqibFXmart

Trader
Jul 5, 2016
i started on demo accouint but moved very quickly. They only help to learn the platform and maybe a little bit technical analysis. Not for emotions. You don't get the feeling that you are losing money on a demo account like a live account
how you are doing is the best. for demo trading only as an introduction to trading tools can operate on a platform. whereas for the quality of actual trading is the real account. we can fully use the skills and experience. and dealt with emotions well.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
You need to learn some basic concepts of Forex Trading and most importantly, you need to do Demo Trading for getting better trading experience.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
You need to learn some basic concepts of Forex Trading and most importantly, you need to do Demo Trading for getting better trading experience.
Demo account indeed as good place to learning and trained skill trading, and will useful if trader learn seriously with detail analysis according system trading that already learned and also good if involved money management and risk management as habit

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Treat your demo account as a live account then only you can learn forex well, otherwise does not matter how many demo account you washed out.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
very hard to treet demo like real.. no emotion
It will better use real account to built up better psychology, might newbie can start with cent account and spent small money and learn develop psychology step by step, not directly use huge money

Usman Khan

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
It will better use real account to built up better psychology, might newbie can start with cent account and spent small money and learn develop psychology step by step, not directly use huge money
this what i do.. i trade micro lots wit small stop

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes I think it's safier than rush using standart account with huge capital, treat learning step by step if using cent account always grow money someday later might we can jump to standart account

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
IF you treat your demo account like real then it will be easy to treat your real account because thats the easiest way you can learn Forex well.