Common mistakes in trading

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Faced with scam broker maybe will making angry for trader because only waste money and they can't withdraw money after they can getting profit in trading account, but however forex trading itself also as risky business, as trader might losing money in account trading, investing money in high risk business is only use money that afford to lose.

Sumita

Trader
Dec 21, 2015
It's easy to find out whether your broker of choice is a solid one or not. You can do this within minutes. :))) You go to your broker's website and search for info regarding its regulator. Then you can go to the regulator's website and search for the broker in the list of institutions regulated by the authority. For instance, my broker is FCA regulated and it's clearly stated on FCA's website that the broker is indeed regulated by them. Also, it has other regulations as well, so no scam. :)))
I would like to ask why so many people are so scared of brokers that are market makers? Most of the biggest brokers with huge amount of clients are market makers and their clients are happy with them and stay with them for years. I mean, what's the problem with being a market maker, do I miss something?

Hey,
Yes there are numerous brokers which are market makers and there must be many traders who are happy with their services. But what the brokers are doing these days that being a market maker, they term themselves as "no dealing desk" or ECN brokers.
People must be afraid of the MMs because they take their hard earned money from them in cunning ways.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Maybe will better if trade with good broker if we investing big money, and so far I am still trade with my current broker because still paying all my withdraw, I want to grow with my broker and become rich from forex business, although this is not easy task because forex trading is risky.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Maybe will better if trade with good broker if we investing big money, and so far I am still trade with my current broker because still paying all my withdraw, I want to grow with my broker and become rich from forex business, although this is not easy task because forex trading is risky.

When we are doing our trades with some planning then we will get such kind of trading opportunities that will let us earn a good income from this business easily :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Plan trading is one way to manage our account properly with involved about risk management and how we will working use strategy in trading, if we can manage well our account and able analyze the market with good accurate hence profit will easy to obtained

Sumita

Trader
Dec 21, 2015
Generally investors think that trading on high leverage will amplify their trading gains. But what about the other side of the coin. Losses magnify as well with the increased leverage since markets can never be 100% rightly predicted. So in my experience leverage should not be much high.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Generally investors think that trading on high leverage will amplify their trading gains. But what about the other side of the coin. Losses magnify as well with the increased leverage since markets can never be 100% rightly predicted. So in my experience leverage should not be much high.
Although we incresing leverage to high leverage, but also will depending with us, if we have tendencies to become reedy, hence high leverage might can killing account shortly, but if always trade with safe trading using smallest lot size, high leverage will giving more advantage in tradng because we can making more trades.

• 👍
Reactions: Sumita

Sumita

Trader
Dec 21, 2015
Although we incresing leverage to high leverage, but also will depending with us, if we have tendencies to become reedy, hence high leverage might can killing account shortly, but if always trade with safe trading using smallest lot size, high leverage will giving more advantage in tradng because we can making more trades.

Yes, I agree with you that if high leverage is used sensibly it can help the trader make significant gains. But on the other side, our rashness can lead towards our doom. :(

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes, I agree with you that if high leverage is used sensibly it can help the trader make significant gains. But on the other side, our rashness can lead towards our doom. :(
If we only have small investment in account, high leverage will help us to giving more opportunity open trades, but if reckless using our free margin hence high leverage might only often causing failure and might getting margin call shortly, in tradng we need trade with proper plan trading with included use risk management.

RaviSarao

Trader
Dec 22, 2015
Kenya
^ I don't agree with him. The higher leverage means more risks and might give deliver higher losses. The lesser leverage you take, the lesser is the probability of making losses.

Well i prefer leverage of only 50-100 X in my trading account.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
^ I don't agree with him. The higher leverage means more risks and might give deliver higher losses. The lesser leverage you take, the lesser is the probability of making losses.

It will depending with us I think, we may use high leverage but in trades we use smallest lot size that allowed , this for test if we can't calculating value per pips, but if use high leverage then use bigger lot size or use all free margin, this like will suicide account

TheFxTrader

Trader
Nov 16, 2015
Hey,
Yes there are numerous brokers which are market makers and there must be many traders who are happy with their services. But what the brokers are doing these days that being a market maker, they term themselves as "no dealing desk" or ECN brokers.
People must be afraid of the MMs because they take their hard earned money from them in cunning ways.
Again, huge brokers like IG Markets, FOREX.com, FxPro, OANDA, Saxo Bank, etc. are market makers and don't hide it. They have a bullet proof reputation of reliable brokers with loads of customers. How come they are so big and popular, if they make their money in cunning ways, as you put it. I have to read more on this topic, but perhaps being a market maker isn't that bad after all, hah?!

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
So many mistake that causing loss in trading, and sometime repeated same mistake also can occur due trend market very dynamic, so will beter if we have reason why we enter and exit so we can making evaluation trades easily.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013

Leverages are risky as if you place a wrong trade then you have to repay in multiples, thats why if you are a newbie then you should avoid leverages.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Leverages are risky as if you place a wrong trade then you have to repay in multiples, thats why if you are a newbie then you should avoid leverages.
Low leverage for newbie will prevent from greediness in trading due usually emotion for trader which strill lack in experience still unstable, they can being over confident and trade with high risk taker beause they felt sure in good analysis

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
It's easy to find out whether your broker of choice is a solid one or not. You can do this within minutes. :))) You go to your broker's website and search for info regarding its regulator. Then you can go to the regulator's website and search for the broker in the list of institutions regulated by the authority. For instance, my broker is FCA regulated and it's clearly stated on FCA's website that the broker is indeed regulated by them. Also, it has other regulations as well, so no scam. :)))
I would like to ask why so many people are so scared of brokers that are market makers? Most of the biggest brokers with huge amount of clients are market makers and their clients are happy with them and stay with them for years. I mean, what's the problem with being a market maker, do I miss something?

I think this is a really good point. There would be no retail Forex market if not for the Market Makers that created it...the ECN's and STP's came later! The bigger issue, as pointed out by TheFxTrader, is ensuring that your broker is, in fact, regulated and licensed, and that your capital is protected by law.

Jason Watson

Trader
Nov 29, 2015
There are several reasons for failing in this market place. By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage. But, according to my trading experience, I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy.

So, I think, before trading with high leverage, we the traders have to know how to manage risk. On the other hand, due to having the tendency to earn huge profit without learning also responsible for failing in Forex trading. So, we have to acquire proper trading knowledge by learning by passing a long time, if we want to achieve success with certainly from this market place.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
So many reason actually the cause of loss, greedy, lack of experience and knowledge, often rush in decision making also often repeated same mistake also can causing loss, but loss also can occured because we can't control the market and trend move unpredictable

aqibFXmart

Trader
Jul 5, 2016
a mistake that is usually done by many traders are always enlarge the size of the lot when they have experienced a loss. they wanted to restore the losses quickly on the next trading. and this is a bad habit that should be avoided trader.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think main reason why trader loss because they can't control the market, because only having small capital hence as they can possible trade with follow trend, while the trend sometime move very dynamic and unpredictable